AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: collyk Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/21/09 08:57 PM
Be One With Belize

A new travel presentation on the small Central American nation of Belize. Shot in stunning HD video, this short 15 min. film explores Belize's Coral Reefs, Jungles, Maya ruins and Cultures for the adventurous traveler or those seeking rest and relaxation.

Posted By: pugwash Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/21/09 10:06 PM
So after I got excited thinking I could rent a Harley Davidson to explore the country without the hassle of riding down through Mexico, I still enjoyed the video enormously

Any idea if copies are available in a format playable in England?

Jane's parents would be delighted to see where it is she seems intent on moving too and spending all the money they leave her
Posted By: Marty Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/22/09 01:27 AM
very very cool
Posted By: azbob Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/22/09 10:09 PM
Great job! I really enjoyed it! I'll email the link to all!
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/23/09 01:39 AM
collyk, can the CD be purchased? Really great!
Posted By: collyk Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/23/09 01:48 PM
I have no idea. It is a BTB video so I guess you'd have to contact them.
Posted By: Loansum-Al K Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/23/09 10:39 PM
I contacted BTB and they are still fine tuning the DVD. They said they would send me a copy when it's done.
Really neat video - thanks Collyk for posting it. Just makes me miss it all the more!
Posted By: elbert Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/24/09 04:03 PM
WOW!
Posted By: pamkillen Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/25/09 03:17 AM
That is fantastic
Posted By: Peter Jones Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/25/09 07:27 PM
Is there any way I can download this? I'm giving an illustrated talk on Belize tomorrow and I'd really like to show this video.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/26/09 12:14 AM
i use firefox with the "download helper". It will download as a flv file so you will need a reader. I use "moyea."

Good luck with your presentation tomorrow.
Posted By: skippy Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/26/09 05:12 AM
Excellent. Very impressive. I enjoyed that a lot.
Posted By: skippy Re: Great new HD Belize promotion video - 03/28/09 07:22 PM
Is it not available to be emailed yet? I keep trying but it says the captcha text I've entered does not match that in the message box. Too soon?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board