AmbergrisCaye.com Home

3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it?

Posted By: MIBAC

3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/29/03 10:33 PM

Be in Ambergris from the 1st till the 8th and want to know where the best lobster meals are. would like any feedback from recent trips on good meals.
Thanks!! :p
Posted By: jasonamiles

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/29/03 10:45 PM

I had mine at the Jambel Jerk Pit across from the street vendors. It's not a real spicy jerk, and it's grilled. It was smothered with a garlic butter sauce with peppers and onions and it came with rice and beans and cole slaw. Wash it down with a couple of Belikins and you're out of there for less than $20 US!
Posted By: Bobber

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/29/03 11:53 PM

Definitely go to Papi's. Always done to perfection, good veggies or even french fries. Great Margaritas, but Belikin is always the perfect vintage for Lobster. wink
Posted By: bonjoe

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/30/03 12:25 AM

Nothing beats sitting on the roof of the Jambel Jerk eating lobster and washing it down with some Belikin...
Posted By: trina

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/30/03 02:29 AM

I would try Papi's, cause their cooking really is homeade and "the real deal" wink (north end of town near the hand ferry) or The Reef.
Posted By: deb1022

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/30/03 02:52 AM

LILLY'S, LILLY'S, LILLY'S-absolutely the best. cool
Posted By: seashell

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/30/03 07:36 AM

Put me down for Jambel's!! Make sure you get it "unjerked". MmmMmmmMmmmm, best I've ever had anywhere . . .including a few other places in SP.
By the way, when I'm in SP, during lobster In Season, I eat lobster every chance I get.
Posted By: Khaki

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/31/03 02:02 AM

Papi's is the best place in town for lobster.
A full dinner with your choice of baked potato, french fries or rice, and a salad or steamed veggies was $35 bze or $17.50 US! can't beat that! They accept credit cards (visa/mastercard) and have a full bar.
Best place for lobster omelettes...hands down is Lily's. Great blood marys too!
Enjoy.
laugh
Posted By: seashell

Re: 3 Days!! Best Lobster meal-Where is it? - 01/31/03 02:59 AM

Lobster at Jambel's is also only $17.50 US. That's the price at Ambergris Delight and The Reef too, I believe.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board