AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Shark ray alley? and ex Hal

Posted By: DoubleE

Shark ray alley? and ex Hal - 02/14/03 10:06 PM

I hope everyone can figure out my spelling and forgive my memory. There have been many posts about these two sites, in order to avoid the Cruise Liners we want to take this trip on Sunday 3/23 and need a Rec on a guide. I will remember the name as soon as I see it:) Can both of these be done in one day? Does this guide have a web site or e mail to contact and book? Do you know an approx. price? Thanks in advance for all your help. 30 days and I can't wait, I feel like I have been to Belize before after spending time reading these posts.
Posted By: Sandy C

Re: Shark ray alley? and ex Hal - 02/15/03 01:24 AM

Snorkeling at Hol Chan & Shark Ray Alley: Alfonse Graniel, L'il Alfonse under "Goods & Services" menu above, San Pedro phone: (501) 614-5450; (501) 226-3537; great guy & guide, wonderful with people & fish; there is an E-mail link on his page, but I'm not sure how often he sees E-mail. You might try E-mailing him through Caribbean Villas (c-v-hotel@btl.net) for them to get a message to him to E-mail you. Also, you can call him for under 25 cents per minute from the US with a Sam's Club AT&T prepaid phone card (the one that shows 3.47 cents/minute for the US). Alfonse's price is $25US per person, which includes park fee. Both sites are one trip and take 2 to 2-1/2 hours. He will pick you up in his boat wherever you are staying. Ask him about other sites also. Happy viewing and trip!
Posted By: Booberry

Re: Shark ray alley? and ex Hal - 02/18/03 08:00 PM

I agree. Alphonso is the best. We just got back from SP and went with him twice while we were there for a week.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board