AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Can anyone tell us about San Pedro

Posted By: Scubabuddy

Can anyone tell us about San Pedro - 02/25/03 07:37 PM

Like what there is to do besides diving? Are there any festivals happening around March 7 through March 14. Also what are the expenses for dining out and renting a golf cart. Appreciate any information Thanks
Posted By: sean

Re: Can anyone tell us about San Pedro - 02/25/03 09:09 PM

HI, I GOT A PRICE OF $200.00 FOR 5 DAYS FOR A GOLF CART. A LITTLE CHEAPER FOR A WEEK.
Posted By: o jackie

Re: Can anyone tell us about San Pedro - 02/25/03 11:30 PM

It all depends where you dine. You could eat for real cheap off the street vendors, its safe. Most of the restaurants are moderatly priced,though.With it not being lobster season, I know it will be very cheap to eat, boy, what am I going to eat?
There are alot of diffent tours you could go on besides diving, you could snorkel, beach bbq,fish, visit the ruins and of course bar hop down the beach.
Jackie
Posted By: drcasual

Re: Can anyone tell us about San Pedro - 02/26/03 04:21 AM

I highly recommend a bike ride to the north side. You get the world famous hand ferry ride and some exercise as well. We rode our bikes to Journeys End and then walked to Mata Chica. A few bugs between JE and MC so bring a little juice. We stopped at the Sundiver for a beer and just had a great afternoon. Lots of other places to explore as well. Caye Caulker is an interesting visit and you can get there fairly cheap. You might want to buy the San Pedro Cool
book by Lan Sluder. You'll see his posts on this website every so often. Enjoy
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board