AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Best Place To Rent Golf Carts????????

Posted By: ibirie

Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/27/03 05:34 PM

We will be at Banana Beach from March 7-16. We plan on renting a golf cart for a few days and would appreciate any info. you guys have on where we should rent from. From what I've found the prices are pretty much the same at most places. I was just curious if some had better carts than others. I also read a post about one of the places offering a discount, but you had to ask for it. Thanks in advance for your help.
8 More Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: o jackie

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/27/03 05:41 PM

Banana Beach has them for rent right at the hotel. Just stop in Monkey Business,travel shoppe and they will hook you right up.

Jackie smile

Have a nice trip and enjoy Bananas!!!!
Posted By: Victoria

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/27/03 08:00 PM

Jackie, do you know how much BB rents their carts for? Going in May, staying at BB, but have read where Carts R Us in town may be cheaper??
Posted By: Sandy C

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/27/03 10:26 PM

Recommend you check both Moncho's and Carts-R-Us for pricing. We've had great service from Moncho's in the past.
Posted By: o jackie

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/27/03 11:11 PM

They use Cholos at Banana Beach:

65.00 US for 24 hours.

Jackie
Posted By: Surf Rat

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/28/03 01:50 AM

We rented through Cholos while we were staying at Banana Beach. Picked them up and returned them through Monkey Business.
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/28/03 07:10 AM

Recommend Monchos.....good tires, batteries always charged, exchange when ya want/need...reasonable price C
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 02/28/03 05:01 PM

We negotiated a deal with Cholos for the 12 day period we stayed last summer that worked out to almost 1/2 of what is charged thru the lodging.
Everything is negotiable.
Richard
Posted By: Dan & Jan

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 03/01/03 01:27 AM

We stayed at BB last month and found that most days we didn't need a cart. We like to walk and enjoyed the time on the beach. We just rented one from Monkey Business when we wanted to get somewhere in a hurry or felt lazy and paid by the hour. This worked out to be a lot cheaper for us. They have them there all the time so it is handy.
Posted By: Corozal-Bay-Inn

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 03/01/03 03:02 AM

Cholo's is where I get the best deal and you have the option of drinking an ice cold Belikin before taking off and when you return the cart. eek
Dready the bartender is always willing to give you a deal.
Posted By: Axeman

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 03/01/03 06:23 AM

So $65 USD is the best you can get???
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 03/01/03 05:09 PM

We went to Cholos' behind the fire station and dealt with him.We ended up below $40us/day.
We went in low season and it was really slow last summer, i'm sure business has alot to do with what they are willing to do.Just remember that they generate $0 bucks sitting idle!
We also rented for 12 days.
Richard :p
Posted By: Axeman

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 03/02/03 07:23 AM

Thanks Richard...
Posted By: meshell

Re: Best Place To Rent Golf Carts???????? - 03/03/03 05:08 AM

I would have to say that Carts R Us would be the most competetive price you will probably find. We were there in November and it seemed most rentals were %25-75 higher than Carts R Us. You may want to call ahead and reserve your cart, they only have a limited amount of rentals and you dont want to miss out. :rolleyes:
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board