AmbergrisCaye.com Home

WEll I am HERE

Posted By: Scubabuddy

WEll I am HERE - 03/08/03 10:16 PM

I arrived last night and am really enjoying myself. My group went on a dive this afternoon. I am really under theweather so I am not diving today. Hope to tomorrow. Mayan PRincess is a wonderful place. Very nice people all around.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/08/03 11:01 PM

Scuba get well soon, pay a visit to the pharmacy in San Pedro, they have some good cures, easy and cheap too.

Glad you are pleased with Mayan Princess.

Take your snorkeling gear, go snorkel under Ramon's pier, that might make you feel better.
Warm salty water, and deep breathing.

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy
Posted By: NYgal

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 04:45 AM

How come this post from the 8th is in here? I know I had some slow moments on this board a few minutes ago, but hey.........that is really slow !!! wink
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 04:51 AM

coz I just saw this and posted to scubabuddy to enjoy her trip and don't forget the trip report, and then found that she is back and posted her trip report! soooooooooooooo, I did what I do so well, I deleted my post on this one. :rolleyes:

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 04:54 AM

Whew.....thought I was nutz and it's splainable.
Thanks laugh

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 04:56 AM

just coz this is 'splainable don't mean ya ain't nutz hahahahahahahahaha laugh wait, your going crazy, not nutz! wink

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:03 AM

Oh, that's right, crazy, crazy, crazy........not nutz. Good catch.
Are you laughing at me????? :p
Posted By: denverdan

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:05 AM

As Dan says...
Lucy I'm home...
DB I sure hope we meet up on the Island. wink

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:09 AM

NYGal, of course I AM! laugh

Hope, I will definitely be at BC's on Sunday, and the chicken drop on Wednesday. I will just yell out a few times for Hope and Dan! Would be cool to meet you! smile

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:15 AM

You guys are going THIS weekend?
Splain it to me.. wink

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:17 AM

2 more ding dang diddly dee WEEKS! laugh
Posted By: denverdan

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:22 AM

One week, two days for us! Yippie!
humm, DB I thought you were goin a few days before us?

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:25 AM

ohhhhhhh, I wish I were, but alas, I arrive on the 29th.
Posted By: Axeman

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:31 AM

You all have fun...hopeing you all send back a reef report....details details!!!

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:36 AM

Take your time, dbdoberman. Your vacation will fly by too, sadly. Remember all of the posts of those that came and returned. One was tonight.

Time moves by real fast when you are having a good time. Go slow, they will in Belize. Take in each tiny thing you have thought you wanted to see, remember the smallest of details. They will impress you the most. I always try to observe something that someone else wouldn't.

I saw a rubberband, thong bathing suit that made me hurt thinking about it.... gross ! laugh

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:45 AM

hope it was on a lady! hmmmmmm, might make me hurt abit to look at it tooooooooo wink

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/15/03 05:53 AM

Oh, it was a lady, she was definately seeking attention ! Laying down on a lounge.....well you know ! Nothing I would do even with my long legged, long sleeved bathing suit on, LOL....

Why would I want to look at something like that? Well, guess it was one of those things that ya can't help but see, even if you aren't looking.

It could'a been a "priceless" moment! eek
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: WEll I am HERE - 03/18/03 11:55 PM

Evo at the Carbbean Connection internet just scolded me. He wanted to know why, since I have been in San Pedro I have not posted on the message board.
So, I've been here since Jan. 30th, it is very windy, water is rough, visibility is poor but I love it anyway.
For those of you staying at the Mayan Princess I am the one lying in the hammock in the building behind you.
I have breakfast at Lily's every morning except Sunday. You have to see the place. Louis, the mananager has done wonders with the place.
Stop by and say hi.
Harriette :p
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board