AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Ramon's Presidential suite????

Posted By: jen and ken

Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/11/03 03:16 AM

Has anyone out there ever stayed in the Presidential suite at Ramon's? Were trying to decide between that and a beachfront cabana. What do they say about a fool and his money? We really don't mind the price just want to be in a really nice place.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/11/03 05:16 AM

If you don't mind the price then go for the best, always!
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First

Re: Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/11/03 03:22 PM

I've never stayed in that suite, but they let me look at it one time, and it is definitely very nice.

If you really want to drop the bucks, look at one of the owners' villas at Victoria House ... or for the ultimate one of the villas at Cayo Espanto -- with tax and service that will set you back up to US$12,000 a week ... but it does include meals and your own butler.

--Lan Sluder
Posted By: Nfpolaris

Re: Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/11/03 05:09 PM

Hi all....i stayed in it last year....whats not to like. The best thing was the balcony....there is
no better view. I loved the kitchenette....microwave, coffee maker & fridge came in very handy.
The only thing i can say negative is that there is no tub....there is a very large shower. Stereo system was a super plus....take CD's. Good luck to you!! Have a great trip!!
Posted By: sandman

Re: Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/11/03 05:10 PM

I have stayed at in the suite. A wonderful stay, well worth the effort.
Posted By: GailM

Re: Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/11/03 10:33 PM

I had wedding party of 24 stay at Ramon's last Oct. and the bachelorettes stayed in the presidential suite (until the wedding night, then bride and groom moved in). It is a very nice suite and the ladies liked it except that a couple of them thought it wasn't cooled enough (fine for me but then again I was born in BZ so heat doesn't bother me - actually to me the room was cold). It does have a great view but I personally like the International Suite better.
Posted By: jen and ken

Re: Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/11/03 10:59 PM

Thanks everyone for the information! I booked the Presidential Suite today. Can't wait, I'm sure we will have as great a time as all of your did. Does anyone know of a healthy eats place in AC?
Posted By: Marty

Re: Ramon's Presidential suite???? - 04/13/03 03:53 PM

you did right. that suite is WONDERFUL!!!!
My wife and i stayed there, and its really nice. you will love it.

here's a restaurant thread...
//ambergriscaye.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=005755
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board