AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: sika waterfalls - 04/21/03 05:17 PM
Hi Everyone...

Are there any nice waterfalls on the mainland that we could visit? We're coming in September for our honeymoon.

Thanks.
Posted By: ckocian Re: waterfalls - 04/21/03 06:38 PM
http://www.belizeexplorer.com/cgi-l...ons&view_records=1&nh=6&mh=1
Posted By: Lan Sluder/Belize First Re: waterfalls - 04/22/03 01:50 AM
There are some wonderful waterfalls in the Mountain Pine Ridge. My favorites are on the property of Hidden Valley Inn.

--Lan Sluder
Posted By: Marty Re: waterfalls - 04/22/03 03:05 AM
Rio On pools are rad. love that spot

PICS
//AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/photos/438.html
//AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/photos/536.html

TEXT
//AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/town/parkmountainpineridge.html
//AmbergrisCaye.com/pages/town/article19.html
Posted By: GailM Re: waterfalls - 04/22/03 02:26 PM
Don't know what mainland area you will be visiting, but there are lots of great waterfalls all over Belize.
Ditto Rio On Pools, there is one special'massage' fall there that I visit every time I am in the Pine Ridge for a vigorous back massage. I also really like the falls at Five Sister's Lodge and the little sandy beach nearby (altough I don't relish the 200+ stairs back up!) Antelope falls in the Cockscomb is great as is the waterfall along the waterfall trail at the Jaguar Reserve.
Posted By: 4.24.04 Re: waterfalls - 04/24/03 04:28 AM
Lans,
would we have to be guests at Hidden Valley to see those falls?
Posted By: Marie Re: waterfalls - 04/24/03 04:41 AM
You might also think of Three Sisters Lodge (or is it Five, never can remember). Nice place. They are not, however, tall falls, but really beautiful. But then, you could go to both places. More fun that way, to see a bit of the country. Three Sisters Lodge is not a fancy place, but very comfortable. I really like it. And, the restaurant, perched over the falls is very nice.
Posted By: klcman Re: waterfalls - 04/24/03 04:48 AM
Hey Marie - Thats just what GailM said 2 posts above ya!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board