AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Rock and roll with the Canucks

Posted By: B_b_f_b

Rock and roll with the Canucks - 04/24/03 04:11 AM

Anybody gonna be round on Wed 4/30. Sounds like the Canucks have rock and roll Wed. If you are there and from the message board, look for the lady hanging out with the German Shephard. I'll buy you a beer if you are from the message board. Limit of 1 beer per person. smile
Posted By: Barb(ie)

Re: Rock and roll with the Canucks - 04/24/03 04:39 PM

B_b_f_b, do you know a local named Helen who braids hair? i had my hair braided @ the bar one time by helen and i was wondering if she still lived in San Pedro?
Posted By: Gela

Re: Rock and roll with the Canucks - 04/24/03 05:41 PM

Barb - I met Helen last June - she gave me her number but I don't think I have it any more. Most anyone who works by the beach will know how to reach her I think.

Re: Rock and roll with the Canucks - 04/24/03 11:32 PM

thank you. She was such a sweetie i really wanted to take her some stuff. It's so funny how small the town is. Everyone knows everyone else.
Posted By: o jackie

Re: Rock and roll with the Canucks - 04/25/03 03:50 AM

Hi,
I know Helen very well. Her daughter Janine works at the island internet or you could just ask around.

Jackie

Re: Rock and roll with the Canucks - 04/25/03 06:44 PM

wow everyone knows Helen. Yeah i met Janine at the internet place. That's how i got to know their family. I have some beads and hair stuff for Helen and i want to make sure that i can find her. Janine is also Ms. San Pedro, right?
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board