AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: D6pack Now just 3 days and counting - 04/26/03 05:02 AM
Hey May travelers, Only 3 days to go for me. We're looking forward to the pub crawl and the BBQ. Wanted to check again and see who will be there. We arrive at Ramon's on Fri 5/2 in the late afternoon. See ya soon wink
Posted By: o jackie Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/26/03 11:13 AM
D6pack,

Sorry I will not be at the BBQ, I do not arrive until the 5th, you are more than welcome to come to my Birthday Party on the 5th at El Divino at 9 pm or you could join us for dinner at 7:30. El Divino is located at Banana Beach.

Jackie
Posted By: Islenutt Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/26/03 02:29 PM
D6pack - Looks like you are arriving around the same time as several of us from the board. We are having the first rum punch at Jet's Bar in the BC airport, our flight arrives at 2:35, if you can join us. Otherwise I will be at the BBQ, pub crawl and birthday party.
6 days and I can hardly wait! cool
Posted By: captjeff Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/26/03 02:32 PM
d6pack capt .jeff is with you may 3 to 9 staying aquamarina .center of town see you at bc on sun yell where is the capt..you will see me with a rib sticking out of mouth ..big guy with a smile all the time ..
Posted By: D6pack Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/26/03 03:01 PM
We can't wait to meet everybody. And thanks for the B-Day invite. We'll look for everybody at the BC airport, and the BBQ and pub crawl laugh
Posted By: maya10 Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/27/03 02:57 AM
Will be arriving at Ramon's late afternoon of May 7. Too late for the Pub Crawl, I guess. How about a sequel for us latecomers? Anyone else arriving mid-week? We will be there for 7 nights.
Posted By: D6pack Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/30/03 12:54 AM
Maya10 - I guess we'll all just have to do the pub crawl all over again. What a shame huh? Maybe we should do it again twice :p
Posted By: maya10 Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/30/03 03:48 AM
D6pack-How long will you be at Ramon's?
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 04/30/03 06:33 AM
About 62 hours to touchdown in BZE!!! Anyone else on flight #1956 from IAH to BZE arriving 1:24 Belize time? Unfortunately not going directly to AC so will miss the BBQ on Sunday 5/4 but will be there for it the next Sunday. Will be going to visit my friend Sue who works at Caves Branch (staying at her house though this time)and traveling to Placencia on Sat. arriving on the island on Monday. Can make it to your birthday party Jackie. As for the pub crawl maybe, although have been told by friends arriving on Tuesday NO PARTYING that day as we have to get onboard the Offshore at 6AM Wed for a two night trip to the blue hole & beyond. Well since I will only be snorkeling & not diving who says I have to go to bed first? That way I know I will make it up & onboard! :rolleyes: As for that second possible pub crawl definitley count me in but make it the 10th, 11th or 12th please. Haircut, color, bikini wax, eyebrow wax, eyebrow/eyelash dye, manicure, pedicure, body bronzing (just a little glow don't want to look pasty when I get there) ready to go! You know us old women need all the help we can get! laugh See you all soon & some of you I think June 7th at the TEXAS SOCIAL at PAPA's.
Posted By: D6pack Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 05/01/03 01:04 AM
Maya10 - We are there 5/2 thru 5/9 leaving on that Friday morning. So, unless I'm diving on Thursday (which I don't think I can so close to flying), we'll be ready for another pub crawl :p
Posted By: Seaislegal Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 05/01/03 05:04 PM
My boyfriend and I should be getting to AC about 2pm on Sunday. 3 of our gang get there tomorrow and 3 others earlier on Sunday. We'll be at BCs and Palapa for sure on the 4th, and again on the 11th I bet. All staying at Banana Beach.

If you see a creatively decorated golf cart, or folks handing out Jello-shots somewhere.. thats us!

When is the pub crawl anyways???

Andrea in Atlanta
42 hours and counting till its off to the airport!
Posted By: maya10 Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 05/01/03 05:15 PM
Let's set a date/place/time for the 2nd round pub crawl. D6pack, want to throw out some ideas? I'm a newbee so please get us started. Then we can see what would be best for the most people.
Posted By: Beachy Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 05/02/03 04:41 AM
May I suggest monday, since we're (Casa Picasso) closed on Mondays and I could crawl with abandon? If you do it another day make a stop and see me, its fun to put faces on BB folks (with a sharpie :p )
Chris
Posted By: Chloe Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 05/02/03 02:47 PM
Beachy, with a sharpie, that is way funny. Clever.

Beachy do you have prints/posters of Piscasso's work hanging in your place?
Posted By: Beachy Re: Now just 3 days and counting - 05/02/03 03:53 PM
Chloe,
We named the house Casa Picasso before the restaurant was built. Constructed nearly 18 years ago, it's outside corners have no 90'degree angles. Outside of town, there are no street numbers so your house needs a name if you want a pizza delivered!
We have a couple of picassos (A great litho on loan from the gallery of The Lady Hamilton :p ) and a few rotating artists' work that I feel are picasso-esque There's a 4'x8' handpainted work by a BZ artist that is a recreation of "The Dream" behind the bar.
Chris
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board