AmbergrisCaye.com Home

calling all spas and massage people

Posted By: Big Al

calling all spas and massage people - 05/08/03 03:34 PM

Hi,

If you offer massages, manicures, pedicures, nails or other personal services (now don't get carried away.. wink

Please contact me by email here:
[email protected]
Put "AC services" in the subject.

I have some questions regarding your services for my visit and also for a story telling contest prize I offerred on this board.

Thanks,
Al
Posted By: Axeman

Re: calling all spas and massage people - 05/09/03 08:41 PM

Go see the Kung-Fu teacher on AC...he's the best I've EVER been to. Located on Middle street North end of town. Fixed my wasted rotator injury in 1 hour. Was completly blissed out.
Posted By: blk chine

Re: calling all spas and massage people - 05/10/03 12:35 AM

you think he can do something about a bum knee?
i tore my acl and sprained my mcl about 2 month's ago and it still hurts. the only true relief from the swelling and pain has come from chinese acupuncture frown
Posted By: Marie

Re: calling all spas and massage people - 05/10/03 02:19 AM

My dive instructor, and he's been there forever, suggested a woman, I think named Rosaria. Not sure for certain, but if he thinks she is good, she probably is. I never got there, as my torn ligaments felt better in the sun, but you might want to check on it.
Posted By: RA

Re: calling all spas and massage people - 11/29/05 02:16 AM

Hi Axeman,

We've been looking for the Kung-Fu teacher (massage therapist) Master Hung. Are you still in San Pedro? Do you know where he is now?
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: calling all spas and massage people - 11/29/05 05:26 AM

His name is Master Lee and he is in San Pedro.

The best spa in my opinion is Sol Spa, very pretty. Some people also like Tropical Touch, though I know since they moved on the pier it is light in there and many mention it is not dark/relaxing enough for massage.

Nails, that is easy. Jill is by far the best on the island. '

What do you mean by "also for a story telling contest prize I offerred on this board."
Posted By: boyce1

Re: calling all spas and massage people - 11/29/05 11:15 AM

Hi ke, it looks like the message with the "story telling contest" was from 2003.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: calling all spas and massage people - 11/29/05 05:21 PM

lol thanks, I did not realize that!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board