AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: mountain Larry beer? - 05/16/03 01:52 AM
Hi, I will be visiting AC this June (16th-23rd) I was just wondering if there will be some other people out at that time and will they buy me a beer?
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: beer? - 05/16/03 01:55 AM
Hey you can't blame a guy for trying.
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: beer? - 05/16/03 02:45 AM
NO
Posted By: klcman Re: beer? - 05/16/03 03:10 AM
cheapskate brit wink
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: beer? - 05/16/03 03:22 AM
Your spelling is atrocious
Posted By: klcman Re: beer? - 05/16/03 03:35 AM
i could use 4 letter words if that would help ya cool
Posted By: Di from Colorado.. Re: beer? - 05/16/03 04:10 AM
Darn Mountain Larry, I just gave away my last Beliken last tuesday night. Now I have to wait until Sepember 2nd. Have fun in June!
Posted By: Gela Re: beer? - 05/16/03 04:34 AM
Gee Larry, I wish I could be there - how about I make arrangements with Vicki to have something waiting for you and Amy? wink
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: beer? - 05/16/03 04:40 AM
SPELL CHECK -it is BELIKIN
Posted By: klcman Re: beer? - 05/16/03 05:12 AM
confused
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: beer? - 05/16/03 02:51 PM
Now you're talking Gela!
Posted By: ga peach Re: beer? - 05/16/03 03:16 PM
I will be there June 19-26 and I would be honored to buy you a beer.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: beer? - 05/16/03 05:20 PM
Thanks ga peach! I will reciprocate! (God I hope that's spelled correctly.)
Posted By: Gela Re: beer? - 05/16/03 05:37 PM
Hey Larry - are you going to be spending any time on mainland this trip? Or is all you time going to be on AC. I want to talk to you about Placencia.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: beer? - 05/16/03 06:57 PM
Gela, Along with the week on AC, we will also be spending two days on Caye Caulker and five days in Placencia. We will be there during Lobsterfest we were rained out last year. ML
Posted By: Gela Re: beer? - 05/16/03 07:07 PM
Larry, where are you staying in Placencia - Barnacle Bills?
Posted By: paluxy Re: beer? - 05/16/03 07:51 PM
Larry, I wish I could buy you & Amy a beer, well Amy and me could drink the rum!!!BOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO, I don't know why I torture myself by reading all this, I guess it is because I know I will return.
Posted By: mountain Larry Re: beer? - 05/16/03 10:02 PM
Gela, Si, We really liked it there, the cabanas are nice and the people that own it are great.

Paluxy, Let it be known that we take rain checks! Thinking about our next trip being in March 2004 (Spring Break). Hows that sound as a possibility? How about you Gela>
Posted By: Gela Re: beer? - 05/16/03 11:18 PM
March 2004 may be doable Larry - have one big thing at work - we'll see.
Posted By: paluxy Re: beer? - 05/17/03 12:21 AM
ML-I'll hit Scott with the idea & if I hit him hard enough I can just drag him there unconscious and whala he'll wake up in SP!!!! Seriously though that sound like a good time to go.
Posted By: vballcoachccv Re: beer? - 05/19/03 01:36 PM
Paluxy,
Did you say rum? I might have 1 rum drink while down there this year. (Only if it is loaded with friut that can be thrown.) I don't have any of the pictures from the boat while drinking rum punch last year, I think that someone else was taking pics that day.
Posted By: denverdan Re: beer? - 05/19/03 07:04 PM
You guys are gonna have a BLAST! I wish we were comin so we could meet you for more than a few minutes... That trip last June we were only there for two days and we spent most of our time with friends from the Island. (even at the party ... sorry we weren't more social) frown
Maybe we'll hook up in July when Vicki and Butch come out.
Oh, I hear Mad Dod and BC will be there from the CCACS. They are a hoot and you will just love them!!! (Sammy, Bill, ya have to go to Caribe Island and meet everybody there!)
Posted By: vballcoachccv Re: beer? - 05/20/03 10:48 PM
Hope,
July sounds like fun. We are always up for an adventure. Please let us know more wink
We are also sorry that we didn't get to spend more time last summer. Hopefully we can work something out.
Posted By: paluxy Re: beer? - 05/21/03 12:59 AM
VBC-HMMM, well the pictures will forever remain in my memory!!
wink
Posted By: vballcoachccv Re: beer? - 05/21/03 01:30 PM
Paluxy,
Yes, I agree, however on some I think the camera must have been moving. Some images are rather fuzzy. :rolleyes:
I still laugh when I think of you jumping off the boat to "swim" as some thought we were doing, and getting a butt full of seaweed :p

I do have some pics that you might like though of other times. I think I have some of the party, and some out at the Palapa that last Sunday. If you do want some, e-mail me at [email protected] with your address and I will snail mail them to you.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board