AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: captjeff june arrivals say hell yea - 05/27/03 01:31 PM
capt.jeff is comming down for his once a month trip .who else is here in june ,let us know how many people ? your hotel and the dates ??? the capt .stays in town at aqua marina suites .the dates are june 10 to the 16 ,any one fish ??? I have some dates open for any one to share a half day with me .....lets here from the folks comming down in june ,,,say hell yea.....
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/27/03 02:49 PM
Hell yea -just to help the thread donot forget my birthday falls in June
Posted By: captjeff Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/27/03 02:57 PM
pedro what date is your birthday,let me know ,so I can bring you a trinket from the colonies.???
Posted By: Mel S Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 12:16 AM
Originally posted by captjeff:
capt.jeff is comming down for his once a month trip .who else is here in june ,let us know how many people ? your hotel and the dates ??? the capt .stays in town at aqua marina suites .the dates are june 10 to the 16 ,any one fish ??? I have some dates open for any one to share a half day with me .....lets here from the folks comming down in june ,,,say hell yea.....
Let's Make it Happen Amigo ! Best-Wishes, Mel S.
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 12:35 AM
oh just a quarter pound of beluga and some smoked salmon with a couple bottles of Dom P. would go down a treat.
thanks
peter
Posted By: Ernie B Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 12:42 AM
Pedro, the guy ask what your birthday was, you did not tell him so, I will...... July 4th 1776 ( teehee)

E
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 12:47 AM
June 4
July 4 was the day we finally got rid of you guys,and now look what is happening every time you want to win a war you have to have us holding your hands.
Posted By: Mel S Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 02:30 AM
Originally posted by Pedro1:
June 4
July 4 was the day we finally got rid of you guys,and now look what is happening every time you want to win a war you have to have us holding your hands.
Mad Dogs and Englishmen........Oh yes, and us crazy bloody Yanks Too.......Mel S.
Posted By: captjeff Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 01:10 PM
pedro uno ... see you june 10 ,thats the best I can do .june 4 will be out to sea . but will bring you a real birthday gift ????...
Posted By: captjeff Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 01:14 PM
mel s my fishing ,buddy are you down in san pedro ..when I am if so , lets fish the reef one day .I have the boat for 5 days ......
Posted By: Mel S Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 02:29 PM
mel s my fishing ,buddy are you down in san pedro ..when I am if so , lets fish the reef one day .I have the boat for 5 days ......
Right now I am in the states. We will be in San Pedro from June 9-19. Let's fish our culos off ! At least one day we will go to Chetumal, Mexico via Corozal Town. Then we may go to Xcalak, Mexico if the waters are well becalmed. I am so excited to return to the Yucatan area again, my head is almost spinning ! Best-Wishes, Mel S ...PS, we will be staying at the Hotel Del Rio.
Posted By: captjeff Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 03:15 PM
mel sounds good ,I will fish my huge butt off .hope you will join me .be at aqua marina suites,my local cell will be 6002285 after june 10 it will be in use ,,,, or call me before at my work 1 800 231 7447 all this week or june 8,9 here ????next week at sea for a meeting on a cruise ship .....lets do it
Posted By: JeanH Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 07:26 PM
Hi, I've been lurking on this board for a couple of months, ever since my husband and I decided we needed to plan a trip. Anyway, we arrive in San Pedro on June 7 and leave the 13th. Staying in town at the Blue Tang.

This is our first trip to Belize. We're excited. Neither of us dive, but we both like to snorkle, although we're not very experienced.

My husband would love to get some fishing in. Hope to meet anyone who will be in the area while we are. Ambergris Caye sounds like it will be an awesome place.

Jean
Posted By: captjeff Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/28/03 08:47 PM
jean I will be there the 10 to the 16 of june if your husband wants to fish the reef I have open the 11 and 12 of june we can split the boat charter ,the cost will be us 100 each with all inc tip for the mate soda ,water fish to take back for a meal ,all tackle if we get more people it will be a little less we fish like 7 am to 12 so you do not lose the whole day ,we fish inshore in the shallow water ,20 min from the dock e mail me back this week or call me toll free at my office 1 800 231 7447 I have been in san pedro 8 times I go each month and love it ,I am at aqua marina suites one block from your hotel right on the beach ,,walking time 3 min ?????me walking 5 min .it will the best day there and a great time plus super photos and fish filet to eat at nite call capt jeff and I will chit chat 9 to 6 all this week est..
Posted By: Mel S Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/29/03 06:14 PM
mel sounds good ,I will fish my huge butt off .hope you will join me .be at aqua marina suites,my local cell will be 6002285 after june 10 it will be in use ,,,, or call me before at my work 1 800 231 7447 all this week or june 8,9 here ????next week at sea for a meeting on a cruise ship .....lets do it
I will call you on your cell-phone while we are on the caye. we will have to talk to some Belizean friends and see if what dates they want to fish and snorkel. So let's get together and fish ! I know where the Aqua Marina is, it is right in the middle of San Pedro if I remember. Best-Wishes, Mel S.....
Posted By: captjeff Re: june arrivals say hell yea - 05/29/03 07:00 PM
mel sounds like the real deal ,call me any eve,after the 10 of june I am avilable for shure .the 11,and 12 the 14 and 15 is a ????? looking forward to meeting you ...and will be at the 15 of june b/c sun bbq.. see ya call me tues june 10 please in pm have a safe flight down
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board