AmbergrisCaye.com Home

greetings from San Pedro........

Posted By: Mel S

greetings from San Pedro........ - 06/12/03 05:04 PM

Hello Boarders, everything is wonderful here in Belize........The Reef looks good still, at leasts before San Pedro and Caye Caulkner. We saw thousands of reef fish, sharks, rays, and 6 foot tarpons. The fishing has been great, however some big jacks snapped my fishing line ! Today i met Peter, and Charlie, both of them are very friendly ! Best-Wishes, mel s and Co........
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: greetings from San Pedro........ - 06/12/03 05:09 PM

Hey Mel! it's great to hear what a wonderful time you are having. I guess to have the pleasure of meeting Charlie, you had to meet Pedro as well. wink Sounds like you got into the fish!
Continue your enjoyment, and thanks for remembering those who were left behind. frown
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: greetings from San Pedro........ - 06/12/03 05:26 PM

Mel S, Glad you are having fun...Who is your fishing guide?? Can't wait till July 4th...Hoping we can get into some of those big Jacks when we go....Thanks for the report....
Posted By: River Shark

Re: greetings from San Pedro........ - 06/12/03 11:25 PM

Mels,
Sounds like you're having fun.
Have you met Captjeff?
He'll show you a good time fishing.

Keep in Touch

The Shark
Posted By: Marty

Re: greetings from San Pedro........ - 06/13/03 02:35 PM

Hey Mel! good to hear, dip your toes in the water for this boy...
Posted By: Mel S

Re: greetings from San Pedro........ - 06/15/03 06:53 PM

Originally posted by Marty:
Hey Mel! good to hear, dip your toes in the water for this boy...
No problem Mon ! We still have 4 days on the isle and we ae using up the time well. Today there are two fiestas, Mr. Paz's grandson has a b-day party, and Geraldo Badillo's son's graduation party ! Of course fishing and diving. We have been fishing with Geraldo and Justo mostly, and tomorrow with Fido B., the yogurt man of San Pedro. Yesterday, one of my spinning rod died in action, actually was snapped like a twig ! It was a yellow tail that got caught on a bunch of sea weed. The poor rod died in action ! I stopped into Capt. Jeff's Hotel three timees but he was out. We just missed each other everytime. It reminded me of a Seinfeld episode ! One lady yelled out once and said, " Dat fu Mister Jeff Mon right dere !" And I didn't see any Americans in the street. Oh well, I will be back in January hopefully. Best-Wishes to All, Mel S.....
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board