AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: belizebound Just 1 more week!! - 06/21/03 03:13 PM
We are leaving next Monday for AC and are so excited. We've been wondering if the winds are still strong or if they've let up. Is it that bothersome on land or just if you're trying to fish or dive? ALso anybody that been there the last few days know what the temperatures have been? And how bad have the bugs been?
Posted By: pryor1997 Re: Just 1 more week!! - 06/21/03 05:17 PM
just returned today. water temp 82-84 on dives, alittle windy but got some good days for diving, sunny mostly, great breeze. air temp on beach feels 80 on streets feel 100 without breeze. had great time will post trip report after starbucks fix
Posted By: sweetjane Re: Just 1 more week!! - 06/21/03 05:47 PM
i got back wednesday. i dont dive so wind is ok by me. to me, the breeze was just perfect to fend off the heat. if the wind stops, the bugs become a BIG problem. so don't wish it away! i got bit a little at dusk & dawn, but regular OFF works fine.

here's pics of last week to get you excited:

http://www.pbase.com/sweetjane/caribe_2003
Posted By: Miss Anthropy Re: Just 1 more week!! - 06/21/03 07:16 PM
Great Pics Jane- I especially love the one of Ivy and Pretty! CI looks wonderful too.
Posted By: booboo Re: Just 1 more week!! - 06/22/03 01:27 AM
Hey there! We also will be arriving in approx. a week. June 28th. We're staying at Sunbreeze. If you happen to see a lady in an orange USVI Jolly Dog visor and a guy wearing a Jersey Sucks. tee shirt, say hello!! Hope to run into you somewhere. Have a great time. BooBoo
Posted By: jimbob Re: Just 1 more week!! - 06/22/03 02:39 AM
We're arriving on 28th as well, and will probably be at Fidos Saturday night and BCs on Sunday. Hope to see ya all there!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board