AmbergrisCaye.com Home

excuse me, regulars (and others)...

Posted By: sweetjane

excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/23/03 06:19 PM

not enuff people are oooohing & ahhhing at my pics! boo-hoo. (more have been added)

ohhh & ahhh please! these are from last week:
(click on each to enlarge)

http://www.pbase.com/sweetjane/caribe_2003

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/23/03 10:41 PM

BUMP!! mad
Posted By: klcman

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 12:46 AM

hump
Posted By: Chloe

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 01:12 AM

wink
Posted By: COhoneymooners

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 01:36 AM

LOVELY PICS!

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 01:41 AM

kcl..i could take that a few different ways....
Posted By: toad

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 02:12 AM

you don't say

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 02:43 AM

ya I know ya could, but ya won't

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 03:48 PM

sometimes a gal needs a little male-type attention. this is one of those times. go on boys...say what you want...I DARE YOU!!! and could go you one better...

(toad, baby....who's pushing the limits now?)
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 03:51 PM

Is this another way of saying that the little woman inside of Sweet Jane needs a little nurturing?

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/24/03 06:04 PM

not nurturing, dear dp, that i give/get in bundles from my kids & mom. this gal just needs some sweet luvin' & good ole' attention (even if from cyberland) from my two "boyfriends"!! wink

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/25/03 02:51 AM

eek
Posted By: rickcheri

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/25/03 03:05 AM

Oh JANE!!! Let's plan a trip to AC by ourselves!!!! TOO much fun would be had!!! I NEED to let loose!!! Am in a "codpiece" at this time!!!sort of..... LMAO....you ready????..AC would NEVER be the same after we both landed...although you may have to keep me from choking Peter!!! (kidding Peter, don't get paranoid) and AM KIDDING!!! C :p

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/25/03 02:02 PM

ok, sure. you bet. if rick (or peter for that matter) pays my airfare too...
but i warn you, when i show up on that isle it rains....ask vicki or mt larry....
Posted By: ccla

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/27/03 04:06 AM

sweetJane, your pictures are great! I have been trying to contact CIR because I liked your pictures so much...haven't heard back yet, but I am not giving up yet since we won't be arriving until November 25th! Still have plenty of time! Your view was beautiful...which suite were you in? Anyway, just wanted to send you some oohs and aahs!

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/28/03 02:41 PM

i contacted them, and they didnt see anything on their pc. did you call? if you wrote vicki via email., she is enroute to the states & may not have gotten it yet. keep trying, it is wort it. i just adore it there!
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 06/28/03 04:28 PM

ccla, I am home now. Sorry you've had trouble reaching me. Please email me at [email protected]
Cheerz!
Posted By: Mike and Daphne Ryan

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/01/03 07:45 PM

Hi --

I recognize you in there! Nice pics. Very evocative. Makes us even sadder. We haven't been since a year before February, and we can't get any vacation till at least December.

Best,

Mike Ryan
Posted By: mountain Larry

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/02/03 04:44 PM

Jane,
It was kind of you to post some of those wonderful pics. I'm not sure I am really happy about the don't drink and snorkel shot, however. It was great to see you. I hate to bring this up, but our weather was beautiful starting at about noon the day you left. Hmmmm. John felt bad that everyone was picking on you. Then one day, when there wasn't a cloud in the sky, he said, "Jane must not even be thinking about Belize today" Take care. I will post some pics one of these days.
laugh Amy
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/02/03 04:50 PM

Amy,

We trust your brother-in-law came back also, or is he dancing his way to the Orange Walk district? Good grief, that man gots some kinda energy.

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/02/03 06:53 PM

hey amy! i hope i didnt offend you by posting that pic, i had a fun fun fun time that night with you 3. john is very nice. vicki had told me of the weather, it followed me to charlotte then to phila. the jokes didnt bother me at all, i was busting a stitch right with you. nothing could have bothered me that week, it was just great. glad we got to spend some time together.

get those pics posted, girl!!
Posted By: mountain Larry

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/03/03 05:32 PM

Choochoo,
I think that John would have stayed if it were up to him. He has dancing to do here in Colorado. It was great to meet you. Perhaps we will see you again in Belize some day.
SJ,
No offense taken. We also had a lot of fun. I will get the pics posted sometime soon. I have a lot on my plate right now, but it is a priority.
Amy
Posted By: ScubaLdy

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/09/03 01:52 AM

Sweet, sweet Jane:
It was such fun to meet you in the middle of the street in front of the immigration office. Too bad Bill Thornton has no idea of how to "pull to one side!" We did have a wonderful traffic jam. Bill's friend Linda was such fun. With my bum leg I didn't get to your end of the island much -- maybe next time.
Harriette
cool

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/09/03 06:36 PM

hey harriette! yes, it was quite funny the way the people just looked at us...yacking it up in the middle of the road. (good thing we all drive our cars back home better.) i said "woah, wasnt that bill??" and she slammed on the brakes! almost didnt recognize him without the purple steed. we had just had lunch at caliente and were surprised he wasn't there! linda did seem nice. vicki & i had so much fun while i was there, i am thinking about returning in october.
take care.
Posted By: Big Frank

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/10/03 04:12 PM

Alright, you got me. Terrific, evocative pics of Caribe. Ivy is so cute--What was her Mom's name? Is Albert stil there? How was the volleyball?

Re: excuse me, regulars (and others)... - 07/11/03 03:41 PM

i think ivy's mom's name is sarah, she is a divemaster. caribe was wonderful, but we never got up a game as no one was around all at the same time (2 years running!) but the court is lovely.

and yes, albert is still there, mixing 'em up great. sherlettes breakfast & chicken with rice & beans...dont get me started!! you stayed there frank, didnt you?
© 2022 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board