AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: beach bob another 48 hours... - 07/17/03 09:10 PM
In another 48 hours~

I, with family in tow, will be in San Pedro, and I'll have a cold rum drink in my hand, momma will have a Belekin in hers, and there will be smiles on our faces laugh

Feel free to post replies of good wishes / envy / worship / variably off-topic wink laugh wink

I'll take this opportunity to thank all of you regulars for the wealth of info I've gotten here. I haven't had the need to post much lately, but I've checked in regularly. The greatest impact of the board was learning that AC has the low key vibe I'm after... I will toast you all at some point next week, and will duly report back my findings :p
Posted By: mobunny Re: another 48 hours... - 07/17/03 09:40 PM
Beach Bob, have a wonderful time and drink a Panty Ripper for me. I still have four weeks to wait until I can return to beautiful San Pedro. Heavy sigh. Please let us know how your trip went when you get back. mobunny
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: another 48 hours... - 07/17/03 10:28 PM
you lucky dog, i am pea green with envy
Posted By: Bobber Re: another 48 hours... - 07/17/03 10:46 PM
I also pee green with envy. The mere thought of your wife or anyone else with a cold Belikin in their hand whilst I am stuck without is sad. Enjoy a few for the rest of us unfortunates.
Posted By: SP Daily Re: another 48 hours... - 07/17/03 10:59 PM
Green pee is a bad sign. See a doctor.
Posted By: kerry Re: another 48 hours... - 07/18/03 05:01 AM
have a wonderful time....i'm counting....2 months & 7 days!!!! looking forward to a trip report....
Posted By: beach bob Re: another 48 hours... - 07/18/03 08:51 PM
Thanks everyone! Not only did I get good wishes, but somehow I also managed to cause a urinary tract infection. My work here is done laugh

Seeeeeee y'all in ten days or so!!!!
Posted By: NYgal Re: another 48 hours... - 07/18/03 09:49 PM
laugh
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board