AmbergrisCaye.com Home

oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah

Posted By: captjeff

oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 02:17 PM

well board fans it is that time to take attendance.and who is comming down oct and nov?? give the capt a hell yeah and the dates ,and where your staying ,and can I buy you a bellkin at the bbq at bc's bar on sun ?? the capt jeff is down oct 18 to the 25 then back the 17 of nov to the 25 staying at aqua marina suites in town .lets all live the dream and enjoy ..
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 03:06 PM

Capt,
I arrive Oct 13, until Nov 12. Stop in and see me and I'll buy YOU a Belikin!!
Cheerz,
Vicki

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 03:20 PM

vicki my love you got a deal .need to check out your place only heard great things ..the capt says if it's free it's for me ?? only kidding you buy me a beer I will do dinner ?? or ???
Posted By: sweets

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 03:48 PM

hi capt. jeff - i'll be arriving oct.21 - not sure when i'm leaving......... i'll see you around though! probably at BC's then?

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 04:04 PM

sweets will see ya ..you can not miss me ..I will be the guy with a cruise value center shirt ,big mouth ??lots of jokes ,and at the bc's bbq on sun with a rib sticking out of it ..where are you staying ??? live the dream enjoy '''
Posted By: govikes

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 07:08 PM

Capt Jeff, I'll be there 11/21 - 11/30 and I wanna go fishing with ya....I'll buy you all the Belikins you could want! Will be at Rubys the 1st 4 nites and I'm checking to see if I can stay at Aquamarina the rest of the trip (which means I'll be checking in the day you're checking out frown Can't wait to meet up wit' ya! laugh

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 07:26 PM

govikes super ,duper ..welcome the capt will be doing some serious fishing ,you need to keep in touch with me as I am sooooooo popular ??????? but if you want to join me call me at my toll free no# 1 800 231 7447 and I will hold the date .we will have a ball the guy I use is capt bicho fishingsanpedro.com check out the site ..but call me we will make it happen .lets all live the dream and enjoy ..........
Posted By: P&J

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 08:12 PM

Capt jeff,

We missed you while we were there between sept6th and 19th. I did pretty well fishing, few cuddas, few bones, and a few snapper. Wasnt that bad for a 4 hour trip, had alot of fun. we'll be back next year for our 1 year aniversary, already have trip planning started.

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/23/03 09:17 PM

[email protected] we where there the 2 to th 10 next trip hook up with me ....it sounds like you had a blast .people golf ,we fish .love the sport ...glad you had some action .go check out my sept fishing report ..""" and go to fishingsanpedro.com for the photos ..thats bicho my guide and good buddys site ,live the dream enjoy .........
Posted By: JSF

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/25/03 05:44 AM

Looks like we're gonna miss you...we arrive Nov. 11 and leave the 18th. We're staying at Mata Rocks.....what is the weather like that time of year?..this is our first time...CAN'T WAIT!!
The kids are afraid we won't come back!!!
HAPPY FISHING!! Love reading your reports and your pics!!

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/25/03 02:52 PM

jsf so sorry I am going to miss you guys ,,the wheather should be wonderful ?? do not forget two must do"s one bc's bbq on sun ,great ribs good fun on the beach small bar ,a must next try the hot new restaurant, taste of tailand wow wow wow .ask for tippy the owner ,great eats...,and yes your kids will want you back but you will not want to go home trust me >>>>>.live the dream enjoy .........
Posted By: charliec

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/25/03 11:52 PM

My wife and I'll be there (first trip) Nov. 8th to 15th. We're staying at Captain Morgan's. We're going to miss you this trip Capn, but maybe we'l catch you the next time were there.

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 02:42 PM

charlie c ship does happen ,sorry going to miss you too ...I know there are other folks down ,just not on the board now ???charlie you go have a super duper time ,read my coments to about food to jsf above .. also try half day of fishing or combo snorkel/fish ,with capt bicho fishingsanpedro.com he has great prices ,just go on the fishingsanpedro.com web site .you will start to get excited ,wonderful day ,,and cheap ..hope you have have best trip ever ....live the dream enjoy
Posted By: Jenfarr

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 06:39 PM

Hi all! I will be staying at Corona del Mar from Nov. 8th to 15th, so Capt Jeff, I'll miss you too! But thanks for all the info.!

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 06:50 PM

jenfar I feel like the whole world is down the week before me ??? also wishing you a great time ,the capt is starting to feel lonely ???any body out there >??? hello . ?? jenfar live the dream ,enjoy

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 07:05 PM

capt jeff, I'll be there when you're there! And I'm gonna call you so I can hook up with you to do some fishing!!! Just gotta figure out where I'm staying..... :rolleyes: laugh

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 07:22 PM

govikes cool looking forward to that .when we get close let me know ,and will give you my cell no# in belize I am staying at aqua marina suites ,, in oct ,,and in november ????have not made that resv yet ??may stay there again or look to change ?? will see whats out there ????live the dream ,enjoy

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 08:34 PM

Capt I tried Aquamarina for the 11/25-11/30 and could only get something from 11/25-11/27. I always spend my 1st 3-4 days at Ruby's (11/21-11/25 - laugh so busy catching up with everyone its a good location for me); so I'm hoping to stay at Woody's (Corona del Mar) the rest of the trip for something different. I figure morning eats and rum punch all day is just what I need! Plus I'll be right next door to Coconuts - ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 09:54 PM

govikes thanks for letting me know .you where right they have a group in all sold out ,need to find a other place , will look around for a new home ????? anybody want the capt jeff ?????????
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 09:57 PM

I think Tim would be very happy for the Capt. to park his posteria at his resort.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 10:14 PM

Oh Captain, my captain........
Cheerz,
Vicki

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 10:15 PM

pedro can you call tim and see what he has for me november 17 to 25 like the bigger the better. ocean front suite ???one bedroom ,if not you know the whole world in san pedro ..get me hooked up call me ?? leaving for a meeting in 45 min ..then out till sun am .be back on line sun .looking for digs you know my taste if its not hot ,its not ,thanks in advance ,the capt jeff

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/26/03 10:42 PM

vicki do you have something at your wonderful resort ,??????/e mail me at [email protected] you have super duper place ..need one bedroom condo ocean front ,need a real deal nov 17 to 25 see,what we can do for the capt my love....
Posted By: OHKim

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/28/03 11:13 PM

Capt Jeff -

My husband and I will be down Nov 21 - 28 for our anniversary! would love to hook up with you for both fishing and a beer at bc's on sunday!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/29/03 01:46 PM

who will be cooking the turkey? bill maybe!

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/29/03 01:50 PM

Heard he has a 'cooker' in the woodshed. :rolleyes:
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/29/03 01:52 PM

TMI eek

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/29/03 02:03 PM

kim sun the 22 of nov is the pre bbq before turkey day ,be there and doing belkins and ribs ,I e mailed you about the fishing got your e mail ... but get back to me rush <<<<,,got a lot of calls on these dates but will hold one for you call me or e mail me my toll free no# is 1 800 231 7447 ,you will have a blast !!!!!!!!! ask for capt jeff , live the dream enjoy
Posted By: GailM

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/29/03 04:23 PM

Hi Capt...going down to BZ next week and returning on the 19. Will miss meeting you again as you seem to be there just before or after I leave...not avoiding me are you smile ?

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 09/29/03 05:19 PM

no in fact it just seems that way ????I will be there the 18 be at fidos for sure that night ,and bc on the 19 of oct at the sun bbq ???? hope you have a blast of a time ..live the dream enjoy ....
Posted By: DallasDiver

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 10/02/03 11:23 PM

Nov 8-15th Sun Breeze YEEAAHH!
Posted By: hacker

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 10/03/03 06:51 PM

Hey....
GOVIKES....

We're gonna be there between 11/27- 12/5. And we're staying at Ruby's too.
Can't wait....
It's getting cold....
Get ready for the Gold....
and....

look for Greg Allman....

Tell him I said hey....
Buy him a Cuervo from me!

Looking forward to a good old american thanksgiving.....
Turkey and Biliken....
Most definatly hook up with ya all....
soon....
hacker
Posted By: patrick-e

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 10/04/03 01:35 PM

Capt Jeff, Della and I will be arriving on Nov 21, staying at Paradise Villas until Dec 1. Hope to see ya at BC's on one of those Sundays. Cant wait; just had the first frost of the year here in Virginia and before you know it, old man winter will be here. Brrrrrr!

Re: oct,and nov arrivals say hell yeah - 10/04/03 02:14 PM

pat looking forward to seeing you guys on sun the 23 of nov ,at the pre turkey day bbq ...newjersey is cool at night we had frost also ... be down the 17 to the 25 ,go down each month to fish and relax ?????? be at fidos sat night the 22 for belkins and good fun .lots of people will be there that night ?????you live the dream enjoy
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board