AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 08:47 PM
Capt.,

Hey I know someone planning a March fishing trip to either Belize or Costa Rica. It's some time-share swap. Do you know what fish are in season then? Is the fishing markedly different in Belize v. Costa Rica?
Posted By: captjeff Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 09:11 PM
no nothing about costa rica ,only about belize and I am no expert on belze just a half fast capt want a be on san pedro sill learning and sharing info with this board about the reef and flat fishing love to go the real expert with my buddy capt bicho . now he knows all there is to know about san pedro he is part fish !!!!!so he is the real expert fishingsanpedro.com but fishing is good here in march ....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 09:36 PM
Thanks. When I know more about their trip I'll let you know. Does your colleague flyfish for Tarpon? Depending on season, I think that's something these guys are going to want to to. They are extremely, extremely, extremely skilled fishermen. They will need a very advanced guide.
Posted By: Magnum Belize Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 09:53 PM
Snow Bubbles,

San Pedro has some extremely excellent guides. They ofttimes do not have the fanciest boats, but they are very good at what they do. If you want to call me and discuss some of the option 800-447-2931 and ask for Lynn
Posted By: chismera Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 09:58 PM
You should find out which ocean they'll be fishing in before you do any more research
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 09:59 PM
Awesome ... I will talk to him this weekend to find out if they still plan to go. These guys aren't snobs at all. They will be cool with any boat as long as there are fish beneath it. PS: I've fished in Belize on a shabby boat and had THE BEST TIME!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 10:02 PM
chismera i can't tell if that's an honest statement or a joke or a criticism. but whatever it is, i believe they will be in the caribbean, which is actually a sea.
Posted By: captjeff Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 10:13 PM
snow bubbles he is extremely extremely ,super talented guide he has two boats one for the ocean and reef and one for the flats ..and he is a tarpon expert ,you see he was born on san pedro and had to fish to make a living no fish no eat I think you get the point... he has been fishing forty years there are many good guides in san pedro he is one of the best ..if not the best I have no money intest in the man.. only want to help him .so what I say you could take to the bank it is a fact !!!!!! they will love this guy ......fishingsanpedro.com thank you for asking .
Posted By: chismera Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 10:20 PM
SnowBubbles: Take a look at a map. See that Costa Rica has 2 coasts, one on the Pacific Ocean where most of their sport fishing is done.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Capt Jeff Question - 09/30/03 10:24 PM
thanks capt. he sounds like just their guy!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Capt Jeff Question - 10/01/03 02:53 PM
Calm down peps... I can see where this is going... almost like, well, the last time, and y'all know what I mean. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Pedro1 Re: Capt Jeff Question - 10/01/03 03:32 PM
Good Lord Denny! This is the last time I tell you and that is that it is "PEEPS"
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board