AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Free Drink at Fidos!!

Posted By: Jester

Free Drink at Fidos!! - 11/06/03 02:30 AM

Now that I got your attention, I need to have 2 electrical plugs taken down to Fidos from the states (I am on the left coast). Anyone leaving in the next week? I will get them to you if you promise laugh to go directly to Fidos and drop them off and get your FREE DRINK laugh THANX in advance - Karl
Posted By: JSF

Re: Free Drink at Fidos!! - 11/06/03 06:32 AM

Hi Karl!
My husband and I will be arriving on the island on Monday, Nov.11. We live in Santa Maria on the central coast of California. If you can get the outlets to me by Sunday morning I'd be more than happy to deliver them for you. We're staying at Mata Rocks. I couldn't find Fido's on the map, is it in town? You can contact me at: [email protected]

Re: Free Drink at Fidos!! - 11/06/03 03:17 PM

Don't worry I am sure that you will immediately know where Fidos is when you arrive. I emailed you and THANX laugh
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: Free Drink at Fidos!! - 11/06/03 06:07 PM

I think this is great I have been drinking onyour tab ever since you posted this-thank god you are rich-by the way the limes look unreal-good job
Posted By: JSF

Re: Free Drink at Fidos!! - 11/06/03 06:08 PM

Whoops!! I forgot the numbers at the end of my screenname......my email address is:
[email protected]

Re: Free Drink at Fidos!! - 11/07/03 04:57 AM

Hi This is Diane, Karls best half.I have parts if your going to LAX You can stop on the way. I don't know where else you could be leaving from.E mail me at [email protected] later D
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board