AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: DoubleE Beach Bars - 01/15/04 12:52 AM
Hey, just a thought about beach Bars. We stayed at Bananna Beach Last year and Mata Rocks was right next door with a fantastic Beach Bar. This year we are staying at Pardise Villas and I was wondering how close a Beach Bar was. Wow 5 Weeks and counting, Can't wait to get back to San Pedro!!
Posted By: klcman Re: Beach Bars - 01/15/04 01:01 AM
One right next door @ Paradise Resort Hotel, another about 100 yards in front of you on the water, at end of Hustler Dock....and then just mosy down the beach & take the crawl laugh
Posted By: mikell Re: Beach Bars - 01/15/04 01:03 AM
five weeks? that might put you there at the same time as my husband and i...we're staying at banana beach...first time to AC...feb. 20 - mar. 1.

thanks for the tip about the great beach bar at mata rocks...maybe we'll see you around? going to meet up with a few boardies at BC's BBQ on sunday at noon...feb. 22nd...
Posted By: DoubleE Re: Beach Bars - 01/15/04 05:54 PM
WOW! Right next door. That should be OK! Mikell hey I miss counted we are 8 weeks out and I must have been wishing!!!!!!! We will be there 3/15-3/22. It would be nice to meet some of the folks who post on this board. I am envious of you due to the fact you will be there sooner than I. The Squirels nest is right next door to Bannana Beach. The folks at Bannana Beach will serve you on the Beach. They kept us well stocked! Have a great time!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board