AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: ALBANYGIRL Guitar - 01/27/04 07:34 AM
Been a while since I posted a message but I have been paying attention to all the messages and got alot of ideas and also know that most of you are pretty crazy and that's good.

Now, on to my question. My husband, the musician, cannot go 3 wks(lgth of our trip) without playing, practicing guitar. He usually travels w/one. I have advised against bringing his own as we have alot of scuba gear and have taken to heart the talk about baggage restrictions especially on TropicAir. Is there a place/music shop to rent a guitar for that period of time? We will be in AC 3/6-27.

Thanks. By the way it's about -4degrees and we are expecting about a foot of snow tomorrow night.
Posted By: allrightguy Re: Guitar - 01/27/04 02:01 PM
I have taken my guitar on my last two trips with no problem. I take it as a carry on on American or USAIR and put it in the overhead bins-it fits fine and I can keep an eye on it-and I check it on Tropic Air with no problem. As far as renting on AC, it is doubtful, but Dale Wallace has a guitar shop-he builds and repairs guitars-his phone number is 011-501-226-3018 and he plays most nights somewhere on the island as part of Will and Dale-ask anyone where he is playing. Good luck and enjoy your 3 weeks in March!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board