AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady DOCRON! - 02/28/04 03:16 PM
I've been watching for your trip report, where is it????? We had such a good time, that I'm starting to crunch numbers to try and go back next year the same week! Anyway try to keep in touch, would've liked to spent more time w/you and your gang.
Coco
Posted By: Badco Re: DOCRON! - 02/29/04 01:33 AM
You've been bitten by the bug girl...........!
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: DOCRON! - 02/29/04 08:55 AM
Badco~
I'm not the only one bitten by the bug ~ hubby is in as bad a shape as I! lol lol lol
Contacted Coral Bay today about staying there again, will probably have it booked within a couple of weeks! laugh laugh
Posted By: Badco Re: DOCRON! - 02/29/04 07:36 PM
Oh man! You two sound as bad as the rest of us, but I understand coco, I really do. wink
Posted By: DOCRON Re: DOCRON! - 03/02/04 06:46 AM
Hey Hey Coco and Badco........I have been up to my ears in work.Trip report to come some time this century.Great trip.......... will try to get to computer this week........by y'all.......
Posted By: Badco Re: DOCRON! - 03/02/04 07:11 PM
Lookin foward to it ron.
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: DOCRON! - 03/03/04 01:56 AM
DOCRON ~ Can hardly wait to read it! I just got done booking the same place to stay the same week next year, I'm hooked on Belize!!!!! You guys going again next year?

Badco ~ You know how bad I'm hooked, wish you could be there again!
Posted By: Badco Re: DOCRON! - 03/03/04 05:57 AM
Maybe coco, you never know when I'll show, besides, I already miss peter and a year IS an awfully long time.....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board