AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Redheada Dan & Jan??? - 03/11/04 05:45 PM
Are you back yet? Eagerly awaiting your trip report from AC and Captain Morgans
Posted By: Dan & Jan Re: Dan & Jan??? - 03/15/04 03:57 AM
We just arrived home today and had a great time. We were very happy with CM's and will post a trip report as soon as we get settled. Let us know when you are leaving so I can make sure to have it done before you make us jealous. Dan & Jan
Posted By: Redheada Re: Dan & Jan??? - 03/16/04 01:31 AM
We are leaving in 46 Days!

I am looking forward to your report
(any pics)!
Posted By: Redheada Re: Dan & Jan??? - 03/23/04 03:01 AM
Hi Dan & Jan - Just looking for your trip report.
Posted By: Dan & Jan Re: Dan & Jan??? - 03/23/04 06:55 AM
Well here goes a requested report!!! We had a terrific time at Captain Morgans Resort. As planned the trip was a success. I am always amazed at the reports on this board, as everyone has great things to say about their experiences on AC. The weather was just perfect and we managed to miss the high winds the island received. We drank our share of rum punch and Belikins but did manage to leave some for the rest of you that will be heading down. We had good snorkling trips with great luck on timing as far as seeing many different species of critters below the surface. The staff at CM made our stay very memorable. This is one layed back place to get some R&R. We really liked it there because of the lower numbers of people staying there. Dan and I both felt we got to know more of the people staying there than we did at Banana Beach or the Playador (which were nice places also). It seems to like a little family atmosphere there. Capricorns is a most for a nice meal. It is a little pricier than some of the other places but well woth the cost. Maybe a place some of you would want to have a special meal with that special someone! Next door is Paulis (SP?) Pizza, another must. My last advice is to take Bug and Sun Lotion and apply A LOT to you body. The sand flies were hungry for flesh. Someone suggested to clean these areas with alcohol and apply Vicks vapor rub. Oh Boy I could keep going but I don't want to carry on. I'm sure you will love CM. We will return. Jan
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board