AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Sunset Beach Ambergris

Posted By: Hammond5

Sunset Beach Ambergris - 03/31/04 12:43 AM

Anyone familiar with Sunset Beach condos. WE are a family of 5 who have rented directly from the owner via vrbo. The pics look nice but i am not sure if there is a seawall. Also have now been told it is pretty far south of town. anyone familiar with this property??
Posted By: Ernie B

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 03/31/04 02:09 AM

No one else has responde, so I will. Sun Set Beach is about 2/12 miles south of town, but trans. to and from is resonable, taxi $10bz. Yes, I belive there is a seawall and a very nice beach area. It is next door to Carib Island Resort. Hope this helps.

Ernie
Posted By: Lisa D

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 03/31/04 05:14 PM

We just returned from Ambergris and one of the families with us stayed at Sunset. It was very nice and quite spacious, plenty of room and a nice kitchen. The beach in front is nice (no seawall) nice sand. Has a very nice pool also. You are right beside Caribe Island that has a nice restaurant and pool bar.
Posted By: CHOOCHOO

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 03/31/04 05:27 PM

Aha, you must have been part of that "Hoosier" invasion that happened last week.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 04/06/04 03:48 PM

note vrbo.
Posted By: Jack and Rose

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 04/06/04 05:17 PM

Is the the same outfit that has the bogus ad bkgshaver was asking about?
Posted By: klcman

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 04/07/04 03:58 AM

In case you did not find your answer yet Jack, vrbo.com is a web acronym for "Vacation Rental By Owner". It would be wrong to assume they are an "outfit" with whatever connotations that carries along with it. They are, in fact, a very good organization, helping those who have properties in vacation areas market their properties independently, economically and honestly. They are, in reality, a web hosting site, not a marketer. I have many friends who utilize the site to book their properties and have 1st hand knowledge they are a highly respectable organization.

Just want to set the record straight also that when one comes across a property they do not get the wrong idea.
Posted By: Chloe

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 04/07/04 04:06 AM

Thanks KLC for the info.

I checked out their listings today.
Posted By: Jack and Rose

Re: Sunset Beach Ambergris - 04/07/04 01:35 PM

I stand corrected!! Thanks for setting that straight.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board