AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: goody2shuz Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 02:55 PM
We'll be arriving 4/4 and are staying at Banana Beach. I believe I"ve read on the board that they have internet access right there (a little bit more pricey than at other places) which will allow for faxing....am I correct? Also, what overnight carriers service AC...my husband is in the middle of closing a very important business deal and may need access to these services. Any help would be much appreciated smile Thanks..Goody laugh
Posted By: NYgal Re: Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 03:10 PM
I'm not sure what the island offers but we have used DHL service to the mainland, from the US.

Does Banana Beach answer any of your questions? I'm sure they would be informed smile

Safe and happy travels.....enjoy laugh
Posted By: goody2shuz Re: Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 03:42 PM
NY Gal...thanks, and yes I have a message in with Banana Beach requesting any info they may have. My husband needs to provide any info ASAP (meaning yesterday) to his business partners and I know that it may take a while to get a response from Banana Beach. Personally...I hate mixing business with pleasure but in todays world it's hard to come by. wink Thanks again...any other business boarders who could help out would be appreciated...oh, Beachy/Chris might know since I know she's off to Miami soon. Can't wait to have my first watermelon Jumbo martini laugh
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 03:46 PM
FedEx serves San Pedro.
Posted By: bywarren Re: Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 03:48 PM
DHL and Fedex are available. Tropic air can help you with these express services.

PS: immissing you were faster responding than me this AM. Semper fi, buddy.
Posted By: goody2shuz Re: Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 04:22 PM
Thanks a bundle...guys wink There was a two minute difference in your responses...but quick enough for me laugh It's great knowing you can get a quick response (less than 5 minutes) from this board...even quicker than going through a fast food drive thru smile
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 04:24 PM
RECON is always faster. Semper Fi, by.
"Quick,Silent, Deadly".
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Overnight Carriers/Faxes - 03/31/04 08:31 PM
Use the [email protected] email address. Tim is always very quick to reply. Front desk takes a bit longer.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board