AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: captjeff capt jeff is back in the house , - 04/06/04 03:07 PM
well belize fishing/fun time fans the capt jeff is back from his europe trip ,was in france /spain / amsterdam for business tough life but some ones got to do it .. ... but glad to be back home not in my new love belize but happy to be home in the good usa..., but miss belize sooo much ,any belize fishing /.food / romance questions can help you out on two out of three areas .. still working on number three??? planning my next trip ??? soon working on plans as we speak ??? how is everbody????
Posted By: ON TAP Re: capt jeff is back in the house , - 04/06/04 03:11 PM
Hey Capt Jeff, just got in last night. Spent a couple of days with Bicho and sons. Had a wonderful time, great lunch. Bicho is so nice!! Thanks for the recommendation!
Posted By: captjeff Re: capt jeff is back in the house , - 04/06/04 03:39 PM
glad you got to live the dream ...lets here from you did you do a report ...not that you have too ??? but love to here good things about fishingsanpedro.com he is my belizian buddy.I think he is the best there .. and what a chef also ..now has two boats .one reef one flats/reef ..this guy is multi talented .. sooo nice to know you had fun ...
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board