AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Help a brother out: Agape? Vida Loca? Tranquilo? Escondido?

Posted By: thee trouthole

Help a brother out: Agape? Vida Loca? Tranquilo? Escondido? - 04/09/04 12:53 AM

Don't think I'm really a resort type and I'd like to be within hailing distance of the town.. Was wondering if any of you cats had opinions on either Coco Escondido, Mi Vida Loca, Casa Tranquilo or Agape House...

I thank you!

thee trouthole
Seattle, WA

Re: Help a brother out: Agape? Vida Loca? Tranquilo? Escondido? - 04/12/04 08:56 PM

pity bump...

anyone?

frown
Posted By: klcman

Re: Help a brother out: Agape? Vida Loca? Tranquilo? Escondido? - 04/13/04 12:32 AM

first of all, when you say "resort" - if you are thinkoing Cancun/Bahamas/Jamaica - rethink - it ain't nothing like that.

Re: Help a brother out: Agape? Vida Loca? Tranquilo? Escondido? - 04/14/04 08:09 PM

well, i like the elbow room of these rental-type houses and was wondering if anyone had any experience...

thee trouthole
Posted By: dbdoberman

Re: Help a brother out: Agape? Vida Loca? Tranquilo? Escondido? - 04/14/04 08:28 PM

I don't know why you aren't getting any bites here, Trouthole. Try a search on this FORUM for each one, you should pull up alot of posts. Good luck.
Posted By: tincup

Re: Help a brother out: Agape? Vida Loca? Tranquilo? Escondido? - 04/14/04 09:03 PM

What time of year are you going? A/C might be a consideration if you are going in the warmer months, especially if coming from a cooler climate.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board