AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: myako Going in May - 04/21/04 11:20 PM
We're going to visit San Pedro in May this year. There's 4 of us, all girls. Can someone who has visited the island more than a few times give us the low down on the local scene. We are staying at the Victoria House Hotel. Thanks Myako
Posted By: TIMO Re: Going in May - 04/22/04 01:39 AM
Myako,
We will also be in AC in May-5-17 to 5-25, usually stay at VH, but they were booked. Good choice!! We have been down a number of times and always stayed at VH. Give me some specifics on what your group is looking for and I will try to help out.
TIMO
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Going in May - 04/22/04 02:32 AM
Originally posted by myako:
We're going to visit San Pedro in May this year. There's 4 of us, all girls. Can someone who has visited the island more than a few times give us the low down on the local scene. We are staying at the Victoria House Hotel. Thanks Myako
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Going in May - 04/22/04 02:34 AM
What dates in May are you going? I am traveling there alone for the third time. Do you dive, do you go to the clubs, are you interested in ruins, jungle, cave tubbing??? Let me know what you want to know and I'd be happy to give my recommendations. (and I'll tell you what's good to eat too!)
KE

Originally posted by myako:
Posted By: myako Re: Going in May - 04/22/04 02:48 AM
Thanks you guys we are going May 16, staying until May 21, we don't dive but love snorkeling and parasailing. We party some but laid back not wild and we will eat anything fresh and healthy. What are the good cheap restarants. I am so happy you love Victoria House Hotel, it is not cheap but the website looks very pretty.
Posted By: TIMO Re: Going in May - 04/22/04 03:03 AM
myako,
Victoria House is even better in person... beautiful grounds and pool area and excellent staff. Check out our good friend Pancho Verde at [email protected] for snorkeling trips, fishing, beach bbq or any combo. You could book him direct or through VH. You will enjoy the great staff at VH, and I am sure we will see you there.
Have a great time!! TIMO
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Going in May - 04/22/04 07:59 PM
Oscar & Javier at VH will take good care of you! Ask them about where the locals eat. Caramba's, Papi's, the street vendors by central park, Rubie's for breakfast, Lily's, Josie's Kitchen (breakfast or lunch), Master Lee's, Lion's Club dinners, Annie's deli, Jambel's Jerk...lots of places. VH of course has great food too!
Posted By: jarrodswarren Re: Going in May - 04/22/04 08:03 PM
Hey TIMO and Myako, we will be there from May 20-24. Maybe we can all meet up for dinner, or just have a drink and relax. Meeting up with boarders is always a treat when traveling. Just let me know what the plan is. Talk to you soon.

Jarrod
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board