AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Party at BC's May 9th!

Posted By: scubalover

Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 01:57 AM

It looks like a bunch of characters from the board will be on AC on May 9, so it's been suggested that we all meet up at BC's for their scrumptous bbq! Am looking forward to meeting all the boarders who have provided great info! laugh

9 days and counting! cool
Posted By: Brad WB

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 02:27 AM

"Am looking forward to meeting all the boarders who have provided great info!"

Will be there and ditto the above. smile
Posted By: JohnB

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 02:23 PM

I will try to be there about 1pm. I am hungry already.
Posted By: april

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 02:35 PM

I've already told the hubby that we have to be there. Can't wait! 3 days count down for me. I have AC fever, working is next to impossible.
Posted By: CheeseHed

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 03:10 PM

I am on it like a hobo on a spam sandwich.

Bryan :-)
Posted By: Jack and Rose

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 04:08 PM

Do you think any Belizeians have eaten spam, or is that just an American phenom.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 04:24 PM

Spam is sometimes on the store shelves here but is pretty expensive. Belizeans eat lots of faux spam from Denmark.
Posted By: RobertE

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 04:40 PM

Faux Spam ? Better let Hormel know that someone is doing designer knock off's of their snout and hooves gelatinous meat slab ! There will be no Spamburgers at BC's just delicious BBQ done right.

Save a cold beer for me and we'll swing by.
Posted By: Jack and Rose

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 04:41 PM

Faux spam!!!!! Yummy!!!
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 06:53 PM

Careful now! In a country that idolizes cow foot, pig tail and chicken feet, Spam rates way up there in gourmet circles!
Posted By: taters & dab

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 06:56 PM

Somehow I don't think I'll travel all the way to Belize to eat Spam, faux or naux. Hope to see all the boarders at BC's on Sun. May 9. What time is "the meeting" called "to order"?
Posted By: Communik8r

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 08:04 PM

I should know this with all the reading I've done of this board, but where is BC's? What time does the BBQ start? We will be there! Should we wear those goofy name tags?? "Hello, my name is..." Maybe we should all wear red caps. or how about one sneaker and one sandal? T-shirts on inside out? There has to be some way we can impress the non-boarders since there will be a bunch of us there.

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 08:25 PM

Answered my own question:

BC's BAR- On the beach, downtown. A beachfront bar with snacks and light lunches. Hours: 10am- 9pm. Heavenly Sunday Barbeque 11am-3pm, chicken, ribs, fish, italian sausage, salads. Phone 226-3289.
Posted By: KWIBMF

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 08:36 PM

Hmmm, not sure I would consider BCs location as "downtown". Anyway, it's just south of Sunbreeze hotel, can't miss it.
Posted By: RobertE

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 09:37 PM

Follow your nose or walk with your left foot in the water and the other on the sand and you'll find it.
Posted By: KWIBMF

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 10:17 PM

That would be an awful long walk if you started out at Ramons.

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 10:26 PM

but what if I am staying south of town? left foot in the water and right in the sand would get me there, but I would have to go alllll the way around the island! Sounds like those directions will get you anywhere that is on the beach water when you are on an island.

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 10:27 PM

besides, I'm staying at the place that give you free rum punch starting at 7 am. I probably won't know which is my left foot by noon.
Posted By: kimical

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 10:42 PM

I want to stay where you're staying. Where would that be? Free Rum punch all day. Wahoo!

Re: Party at BC's May 9th! - 04/30/04 10:46 PM

Corona del Mar! Right at Woody's wharf. 5 days 'til paradise!
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board