AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Early May divers needed

Posted By: CruisinTigger

Early May divers needed - 04/30/04 10:44 PM

We have a group of 4 divers who will be visiting Ambergris Caye from 5/6 - 5/15. We will be diving with Amigos Del Mar and are looking for other divers interested in the 3 tank dives to Lighthouse reef (Blue Hole) and/or Turneffe Atol during this time. Amigos Del Mar runs these trips on a per demand basis and needs a minimum of 9 divers to make these trips. From what I have heard and read, these are spectacular dives. Belize has 3 or only 4 coral atolls in the entire western hemisphere which makes these sites unique as well. Anyone interested in getting wet?

Greg
Posted By: scubalover

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 01:40 AM

Hey CruisinTigger... I'm planning to do the Blue Hole w/Amigos del Mar too... they didn't tell me about their minimum tho. Count me in. The only day I can't is the 12th (all day fishing w/Capt. Bicho). We won't arrive till the 8th, and leave on the 16th too.

Oh, and May 9 is out... bbq at BC's, all the boarders will be there!

Looking forward to getting my fins wet. laugh
Posted By: CruisinTigger

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 04:23 AM

Scubalover,

We're fishing with Bicho on the 11th! What a coincidence. How does the 13th sound? We can mention that day when we check in at the dive shop if it works for you. Any other divers in your party or are you flying solo?

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 08:16 AM

CrusinTigger... that's why we couldn't get the 11th with Capt. Bicho! laugh
I'm crusin solo... the hubby doesn't dive so I'll leave him to guard the sand at our beach house!
The 13th sounds great! Sign me up!
We're staying at Brianna's Beach House, right next to Willy's on the beach.
Am sure we'll hook up sometime, maybe even at BC's on Sunday, if not on the dive boat!
Email me...

Can't wait! laugh
Posted By: klcman

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 02:31 PM

Just an FYI -

see that little envelope up there a few inches to the right of your avatar? You can send an email there and not give your email addy to the whole world, unless you don't care wink

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 05:34 PM

klcman... thanks! I didn't know that! smile
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 06:34 PM

Klcman has a wealth of helpful hints smile

We've all learned something from him... wink
Posted By: Katie Valk

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 07:01 PM

I have a group of 5 divers who want to book BH for May 14 and started a list with Amigos. Email Hilmar at [email protected] Your 4 pax makes the min amount of 9 pax they need to confirm the trip.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 07:21 PM

even YOU have NYG?? eek
Posted By: NYgal

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/01/04 10:58 PM

I was being very kind wink
Posted By: diamonddawn

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/02/04 01:43 AM

No worries! We did both dives while we were there between Ap 13 and 22nd. We just put our names on the list and by the end of the week, they had plenty of folks signed up. The Blue Hole is amazing. Have fun!

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/02/04 05:55 AM

Hey Katie... i just emailed Gilmar at ADM and had them add my name to the list for whatever day is available.
I see that Tigger is leaving on the 15th, so the 14th may not be a good day for them. I'm totally flexible so wherever I fit in is fine.
Posted By: Greg S

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/03/04 05:13 AM

CruisinTigger's other half here. Regarding our request for early May divers... Scubalover, we will add your name to the gang for 13th. Any preference between the Lighthouse Reef trip, and Turneffe? We plan to do both, just want to make sure we request the right one for the 13th. As to the 14th being out, you are correct as we fly home on the 15th frown To the rest of the board, we're still looking for more divers for 3 tankers to Lighthouse and Turneffe diving with Amigos so give a yell if you're interested wink

5 days to "diver down"!
Greg

Re: Early May divers needed - 05/03/04 06:35 PM

Greg S... I want to do the Blue Hole, so if that's on the Lighthouse Reef trip, then that's where I want to be! Looking forward to it! laugh
I'll be stopping by ADM on the 8th to check in and finalize the plans.
If you guys are gonna be avail, we'll be at BC's for BBQ on Sunday the 9th... stop by and say hi!
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board