AmbergrisCaye.com Home

10 days and counting

Posted By: mwilli

10 days and counting - 05/14/04 02:52 AM

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for all of the spectacular information! I am getting worried though as we near our first visit to AC!

We have rented Playa Blanca Island Villa. There is little info on this board about it..so I am getting nervous!

Can anyone out there calm my nerves? I hope we have committed to the right place for us!

Thanks again!
Posted By: kerry

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/14/04 05:48 AM

mwilli....afraid i don't know anything about playa blanca, but i am also 10 days and counting...will be staying at corona del mar, if you care to hook up....will be there thru june 1st.... cool kerry
Posted By: ronmyway

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/14/04 05:32 PM

I also don't know about the location, but my wife and I will be happy to discuss it over a Beliken--arriving May 23!
Posted By: ronmyway

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/14/04 05:41 PM

Mwilli, I just noticed that Playa Blanca is endorsed by the belizefirst.com web site. So, sounds like a winner.
Posted By: ALLaShe

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/14/04 06:29 PM

GEE........Everyone is going to be there.....We
arrive 5/24.......Hope to see some of ya!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/14/04 07:08 PM

My rep on the island says it is the nicest house on the whole island. I have not seen it myself but value her opinion. I have sent a few very happy guests there.
Posted By: Kiotadog

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/17/04 03:34 AM

Hey Mwilli,

Is Playa Blanca Island Villa the same as Playa Blanca Beach Club (Gaz Cooper's)? We'll be arriving on the 22nd of May for a two week stay at Playa Blanca Beach Club - let me know if it's the same place and maybe we can make plans to have a brew or two together.

It's our first visit too and we're getting really excited to get there and check things out!

Thanks
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/17/04 05:14 AM

Not the same place, but nearby.
Posted By: seashell

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/17/04 07:31 AM

It's a pretty nice place, though I didn't much care for the wall around it.
Posted By: Emily

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/19/04 04:08 AM

To ALLaShe: Are you packed. I see you still do not have a reply as to where to find other types of beerz. Maybe it's all about Belikin. Can't wait to get there.
Posted By: Emily

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/19/04 04:10 AM

I see that I did not spell beers correct. I don't have my glasses on. My hair is in the frosting mode and I can't see.
Posted By: jvid

Re: 10 days and counting - 05/19/04 04:34 AM

wherever you stay,its always safe, just don't walk the backstreets late at night!! check out the North end and the ferry-pool atthe Hammock-House,5bz a square,to pick a day when the next golf-cart will spill off the ferry, great fun, as long as its not your cart!! Its all in fun,it doesn't take much to amuse here, plus... Hammock House has great music and a entertaining staff, worth stopping by.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board