AmbergrisCaye.com Home

July who's there

Posted By: Windjammer

July who's there - 05/29/04 03:53 AM

Ok gang it was suggested we start a July post here. Who's going in July????? ME!!! July 9-18. Not long enough!!! NEVER, EVER! wink cool
Posted By: scubabarbi

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 11:47 AM

:p me me me!!!!oh and my husband too, we will be there July 15-22 (our first time), and I'm already thinking it's not going to be long enough. Can't wait to live the dream laugh
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 12:59 PM

cool cool laugh Johnboy & Linda will be at Mata Rocks July 2 ---10th.... Just look for the "Texas Flag" on our golf cart.... wink
Posted By: toy4irma

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 01:55 PM

~~Hey Johnboy~~ Husband and I will be your neighbors for the week!! Staying at Banana Beach.
Our first time to live the dream!!!!
laugh

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:00 PM

~~Hey Johnboy~~ Husband and I will be your neighbors for the week!! Staying at Banana Beach.
laugh

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:07 PM

laugh

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:11 PM

....AND my FIRST post...well third now!
So very sorry. confused confused

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:13 PM

....AND my FIRST post...well third now!
So very sorry. confused confused

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:19 PM

confused confused WHY??? are my posts
doubling? ? I'm only hitting the "add reply" button once...HELP!!!
I must need a vaca worse than I thought!!

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:21 PM

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:22 PM

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 02:22 PM

Posted By: NYgal

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 04:20 PM

It looks like your computer is set on stutter laugh
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 04:46 PM

I'll be there!!!! We are staying at Banana Beach.
July 9 thru 17. We are Belize virgins!!! Windjammer has assured us we'll be havinfun!
Posted By: captjeff

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 04:56 PM

capt jeff will be down ,looks like last week in july ??????? or some thing like that ..

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 05:02 PM

Absolutely HavinFun! Especially since you'll be there with me. Ha. 41 days & counting. cool wink smile

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 05:17 PM

Are you the tanned smiley face?

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 05:25 PM

Of course. laugh :p :rolleyes:
Posted By: Coreen

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 05:54 PM

My boyfriend and I will be there from July 1st through the 10th at Corona del Mar. We were going to do a week, but after reading the board we streched it out as long as we could. THis is our 1st visit, looking forward to meeting some of you! (and swinging in hammocks, having a few Belikins, Scuba diving and doing lots of just hanging out!!!)
Posted By: Goin Belize

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 08:41 PM

Me, my husband and our 15 and 10 year old boys will be at Caribe July 1-8. Never been to Belize before but feel like I know many of you from this board. Will anyone else be there with kids? We plan on snorkeling everywhere we can and getting to know AC.

Trish (goin belize isn't my real name!)

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 09:02 PM

Windjammer and Havinfun it would be real cool to get together while we are all there. laugh cool
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke

Re: July who's there - 05/29/04 11:33 PM

toy4irma...We'll be there July18th till July28th
Posted By: pnowell

Re: July who's there - 05/30/04 08:13 PM

We'll be there July 9-16 staying at Caribe. Can't wait and will have Floozy attire packed. Right Becky laugh
Posted By: cajunman

Re: July who's there - 05/30/04 10:40 PM

we'll be there July 24th through 31st, celebrating our 10th anniversary......our 2nd trip to paradise...we would love to celebrate with any and all boarders.........

Re: July who's there - 05/30/04 11:28 PM

Floozy attire....My kind of girl can't believe I won't be there until the 18th!

Re: July who's there - 05/31/04 03:24 AM

Pam, affirmative to the floozy attire. Scubabarbi look forward to meeting you. We'll all be havin fun soon!!! cool laugh

Re: July who's there - 05/31/04 03:03 PM

smile woohoo only 45 days I can't wait!!!!! Sounds good Windjammer. We will be staying at Ramons cool laugh
Posted By: Denny Shane

Re: July who's there - 05/31/04 03:08 PM

geez... I cancel out and now it seems the whole world will be there! eek
Posted By: GailM

Re: July who's there - 05/31/04 05:15 PM

I make my annual summer trip with my son (and a few assorted others) from June 24 to July 16th. No definite plans yet but will be in AC for at least 1 week. Will be great to see you and Linda again, John B. And of course, meet anyone new.

Re: July who's there - 05/31/04 09:18 PM

Denny....Maybe that is why we decided to book!
Ouch, I'm one nasty bastard. No wonder my dog bit me.
Posted By: USNA73

Re: July who's there - 06/01/04 12:36 AM

And folks are gonna say "Gee, you really shoulda been here in June..." laugh
Posted By: mt12133

Re: July who's there - 06/01/04 04:05 PM

we will be there in July and are staying at Coral Bay Villas..has anybody stayed there and what is the weather like in July? Is the fishing good then? We have scheduled a trip with Capt.Bico and are looking forward to it. Is he totally booked during this time of year?
Posted By: socadonna

Re: July who's there - 06/01/04 06:00 PM

We will be staying at the Tropical Beach Resort July 1st - 9th. Has anyone ever stayed there? How far is the walk to town?

Re: July who's there - 06/01/04 06:12 PM

It's about a mile&a half to town... We are just down the beach at MataRocks....Unless you like long walks I suggest a cart.....IMHO laugh wink
Posted By: socadonna

Re: July who's there - 06/01/04 06:18 PM

Hi Johnboy,

How much does a cart cost to rent? Or is there cart taxi service?

We can not wait to go. It will be our first time there.

Donna
Posted By: newyorkers

Re: July who's there - 06/01/04 07:08 PM

Hi all!!! My wife and I will be there July 14th-22nd. This will be our first trip to Belize. We are staying at Ramons and are looking forward to relax, party, enjoy the beautiful reef, and hopely see as much as we can. We would love to meet up with some of you!!! See you in Belize.

Re: July who's there - 06/01/04 07:20 PM

NewYorkers....My wife and are both New Yorkers too. Going to be there from the 18th till the 28th. Go to BC's and I am sure we can share a cocktail or two.
Posted By: RC

Re: July who's there - 06/03/04 08:02 PM

Hubby & I will be there July 1-6. Our first visit! I am so excited...I will look for the Texas flag (we are from Houston)...Fishing 3 days with Capt Bicho. Sorry, we will miss Capt Jeff.
Posted By: Mike and Daphne Ryan

Re: July who's there - 06/03/04 08:26 PM

Daphne and I will be down from 17 July to 1 Aug. Staying in our villa at El Pescador. We'll have several BZE virgins with us. First week Jeanie and Don (Jeanie is learning some of my songs for her next CD -- wheee!), also maybe Jeanie's brother Richard Henrickson who taught me and Daphne violin thirty odd years ago. The second week Shoko Baba, a wonderful pianist we know is coming and perhaps her cellist Sally Takada and Sally's boy friend (English horn) will be there then, too. It ought to be pretty noisy around our place.

I'll probably come down and play some guitar at BCs on barbeque day (is it Thursday?)

Michael

Re: July who's there - 06/04/04 06:18 PM

Hey Mike and Daphne - If I bring my Gazoo can I jam with you?

Re: July who's there - 06/05/04 02:14 AM

hi New Yorkers I can't wait to live the dream. I think I am going to0 tell Rick about his birthday surprise this weekend. laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 03:16 PM

geeeeeze becky, i'm jonesin bad here. i just can't seem to make it work yet.
Posted By: lolamae

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 03:47 PM

Wow! I can't believe how many people will be there in July. My husband and I are also making our very first trip to Belize. 32 days and counting. We'll be there July 9-16, however, our first 3 nights will be spend in the jungle at the Blancaneaux lodge and then we'll be spending the last four on AC at Belizean Shores. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 04:03 PM

cool 38 days to go!! I am so excited can't wait for our first trip to Belize. laugh We will be there July 15 -22 living the dream. Staying at Ramons and would love to hook up and share some good times with the boardies. wink

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 04:35 PM

Gay, what can we do to make it work??? wink
Posted By: Tom

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 05:06 PM

socodonna,

Golf carts are more expensive than the taxi. most taxi rides are $5.oo Belize/$2.50 US. They are asking for an increase because of the increase in gas prices but has not been approved as yet as far as I know. Best to ask the price when you call for or hale a Taxi.
Kat
Posted By: knowell

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 07:06 PM

Gay, I read on the other post that your One Barrel just ran out. One Barrel, Becky and us July 9 -16 what more could you want. Oh yeah, there is the whole rest of the island. Just helping Becky twist that arm a little harder. cool
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 08:00 PM

It would be very tempting if you could get peter to host a 4th of july party!

Re: July who's there - 06/07/04 10:48 PM

Don't know Peter and we don't get there till the 9th. But will help drink at any party planned. We don't need no stinking holiday to have a party, right? I am not anti July 4th (I am a vet)so no nasty posts please.

Re: July who's there - 06/08/04 04:31 AM

Twist, twist, lobster, rum, lobster, rum, Belikin, rum, lobster, sun, blue water, beach, lobster, rum, Belikin. You got the picture yet Prez Gay? wink

Re: July who's there - 06/09/04 11:54 PM

Just saw some decent fares on AA today( Just another reason, as if you needed one)... laugh wink

Re: July who's there - 06/14/04 06:07 PM

woohoo 30 days and counting!! laugh Can't wait to live the dream

Re: July who's there - 06/14/04 10:56 PM

Im with ya... 40 and counting for us

Re: July who's there - 06/14/04 11:58 PM

ONly 14 days to go here....got my flip flops on for practice today. Can hardly wait!!
Posted By: capt ron

Re: July who's there - 06/15/04 01:11 AM

ten days to go
i need to buy flip flops
Posted By: lolamae

Re: July who's there - 06/15/04 01:45 AM

25 days for me!! I can't stand to wait! I want to be there now, now, now!!!

Re: July who's there - 06/24/04 12:55 AM

cool woohoo only 21 days to go, we have our Safe Sea and hope we won't need it laugh lobster yum yum I think my husband Rick is even more excited than I am. We can't wait to live the dream. wink smile
Posted By: Rikki

Re: July who's there - 06/24/04 03:37 PM

My husband and I will be at Victoria House from the 15th of July to the 25th. Hope to see ya'll there.

We are also from Houston!!!! Woo hoo!!!
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: July who's there - 06/24/04 10:35 PM

Me to me to!!! Oh and my hubby! We will arrive on the 8th, staying at Portafino...

We are also from Houston! I think there is going to be a rush on flip flops here.......

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 02:15 AM

...times 24 plus 12 carry the 3.....Only 84 hours and I am on that plane!!! I second the WOO HOOS!!! Anybody going to be at BC's on the 4th?

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 02:30 AM

30 days and counting....!!!!

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 04:51 AM

smile Back to the top, 15 more sleeps to go arriving July 9th laugh Floozy dresses in tow :rolleyes: wink :p

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 12:37 PM

cool 5 wake ups here~~~ STILL packing!!!
JulY 1-11 ~~~at BB .
cool cool

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 12:38 PM

cool 5 wake ups here~~~ STILL packing!!!
JulY 1-11 ~~~at BB .
cool cool

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 01:25 PM

Toy, Maybe you will have everything "unpacked" by the time we get there on the 2nd....lol
We will see you at The Squirrels Nest...
One long week till "Paradise" laugh cool wink
Posted By: BLUE_48_98

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 02:32 PM

july 11 to 17 with fly rod in hand. circle the wagons the texans are commin.
Posted By: RC

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 05:54 PM

5 days to go!!! I only have one bag packed and it is a carry on... after Toys post I am thinking I might need to reconsider???

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 07:42 PM

..RC don't go by me!!!! I'm packing impaired!!!
Notice you were fishing lots with Capt. bicho
first week in July too! Hubby has three days scheduled..July 2,6 9...He's going solo with the good capt...I may first mate on the 6 th??
You must have the rest of the week??!!!
Johnboy...will be the one exhausted from unpacking AND will need a double, no ice!!
Join Havenfun( after she unpacks) and Windjammer
on the 9 0r 10th since the Squirells Nest WAS your suggestion!!! :p

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 08:48 PM

We are meeting up with Johnboy on the 9th. We arrive that afternoon and they leave the 10th. We only live a few miles apart here in Mesquite, TX and met on the board but could make our trips work out together. Maybe we can all hit the Squirells Nest sometime that night.

Windjammer, still haven't heard from Vicki yet.

Re: July who's there - 06/25/04 11:34 PM

...sounds like a great plan to me...july 9th
for cocktails or happy hour at...???? laugh

Re: July who's there - 06/26/04 12:01 AM

Zeke clan gonna be there from 7/18 till 7/28....Meet ya' at BC's

Re: July who's there - 06/26/04 04:30 AM

Kevin did ya do what I told you in the email? 2 weeks and we will be drinking in Paradise. Yahoo. That was the Squirrel's Nest, right?

Re: July who's there - 06/26/04 05:32 PM

Windjammer. Finally got ahold of Vickie today. Everything still good to go. Where are you going to be the 9th, BB? Johnboy is going to come to Caribe and pick us up to go out that night since he will have a golf cart already.
Posted By: Texasgal

Re: July who's there - 06/26/04 08:46 PM

Kevin
We wil definately be there to pick you and Pam up.
We just need to decide what we are going to do about dinner because I think the Squirrels Nest usally closes about 9 or 10 pm. Maybe we could meet at Fido's if the Nest is closed. This invitation is not for Kevin & Pam only, but for anyone who wants to join us.
Texasgal(Mrs Johnboy)
wink cool wink wink wink cool cool
Posted By: Andrea Drusch

Re: July who's there - 06/26/04 08:55 PM

Hi im Andrea, im 14 and my family (parents, two older brothers and brother's girlfriend) will be in Ambergris Caye from june 30th to july 6th.
Posted By: Mike and Daphne Ryan

Re: July who's there - 06/26/04 09:54 PM

Hi Havinfun

Sure, anyone can jam with us.

Some of our music crowd have had to cancel out. Sadly Jeanie and Don, and Sally and bf. Still should have Shoko and her friend Miwa and Richard Henrickson.

Maybe we should pick a BC BBQ day in the latter part of the month for those of us in the second half and meet at BCs. We did this a couple of years ago for a February "Board Meeting".

Mike & Daphne

Re: July who's there - 06/26/04 11:08 PM

TexasGal, keeping a low profile. Maybe we could just meet up for a drink at Squirrels Nest early then go have dinner and party. I'm sure you will want to make it an early night since it is your last, NOT.

Re: July who's there - 06/27/04 07:39 PM

We get to BZE airport at 2:40 on July 9. Anybody else going to be around waiting to get to AC? Maybe we could meet for a drink at Jet's Bar.

Re: July who's there - 06/28/04 03:54 AM

Kevin, yes I will be at BB on the 9th with Havin Fun & Hubby. We arrive at BZE 1:19 so will have already had our first drink when you arrive & should be on the plane to AC if not already there. smile Guess we will have to wait until later at the Squirrel's nest to have that drink with you & Pam & everyone else.

Appears there is going to be a large Texas contingent there during July. cool All you Texans stand up and be accounted for. wink

Re: July who's there - 06/28/04 04:28 AM

yeeeehawwwwww!!!!! laugh

Pam & kevin
Posted By: govikes

Re: July who's there - 06/28/04 02:10 PM

I'm standing up and not accounted for. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I wanna go too! frown frown frown
Posted By: Texasgal

Re: July who's there - 06/28/04 03:21 PM

Govikes, (& everybody else)Pack those bags & come on.....Us Texans will show you how to PARTEEEE!!!!!!100 hours & the plane touches down in Paradise..... laugh wink cool
Posted By: okie

Re: July who's there - 06/28/04 07:33 PM

We get there on Saturday. Can't wait, first time and rarin' to go! Husband, 18 year old daughter and me. Staying at The Palms. Daughter thrilled cause drinking age is 18. Just hope we can keep up with her! See Ya There!

Re: July who's there - 06/28/04 11:09 PM

Okie, Watch for a golf cart with a TEXAS flag flying...That will be Johnboy & Texasgal...We come to the palms a lot to see our great friend,Ana ( the manager of The Palms)...Hope to meet you...
PS>>We won't hold it againest you because your from Oklahoma.....LOL :p wink laugh

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 04:42 AM

Texasgal, Govikes lives in Texas & believe you me she do know how to Parteeee! Her poor pitiful me whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is because she just came home from there June 17th and isn't going to still be there with everyone else. However she has already planned her next trip. See the post on SPSC attire for next year & Priceline woes. Sorry Floozy Susie, wish you were going to be there at the same time. Next year in our Floozy Dresses! They have to be the white ones huh? wink laugh
Posted By: Beachy

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 04:58 AM

:rolleyes:
Hmmm, with so many Texans on the way down, Maybe now would be a good time for me to ask for some Shiner bock...anyone want to do a Belikin/Bock exchange program??
Chris
Casa Picasso
Southwest Texas will always be SWT to me.

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 05:27 AM

Shiner is hard to pack. Bottles tend to get broken. I will see if I can fit some in my dive bag safely. It does look like a lot of us Texans will be there July 9-16 and some the week before.

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 05:30 AM

Johnboy and Texasgal:
Someone said something about it being a good thing we are going when we are. . .what with all the Texans going to be there we will bring some class to the place.

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 05:34 AM

OOPS, wasn't quite ready to post that laugh
Texans are great people!

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 05:42 AM

Afraid you might be out numbered there Okie? It's ok as some of us are transplanted Texans. At least I can speak for myself (born & raised in Arkansas) & Govikes (as in Minnesota Vikings) don't know about all the rest but do know some were born & raised Texans & ya don't want to mess with em! laugh

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 01:06 PM

Pam and I are Native TEXANS and are still going even though they let okies in. Maybe we should fix that.

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 01:53 PM

Texasgal & Johnboy are also NATIVE Texans----And
we have a few friends that aren't, but they got here as fast as they could.
But in Belize I guess we are all"visitors"...
So let's PARTEEEEE... laugh wink :p cool

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 02:21 PM

Ok, I repeat, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I'm so jealous. Please make sure you tell all and post pics when you get back. Cuz by then I'll be counting the days til I go back. frown wink :rolleyes:

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 02:36 PM

cool I'm not from Texas, but I agree with John Boy. Only 16 days and we are "livin the dream" laugh Hoping for fair weather for all wink We will be at BC BBQ 7/18 cool
Posted By: KWIBMF

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 03:22 PM

No more SWT. Now Texas Sate San Marcos

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 05:16 PM

govikes. Where are your pics from a few weeks ago?

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 05:21 PM

Uhhhhh...well I didn't take many. I didn't even use up the whole role. I'm working on it tho' - am outa here tomorrow; heading nort' to MN & I promise I will post pics when I get back next week. :p

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 05:22 PM

oh drats. I mean 'the whole roll'. :rolleyes:

Re: July who's there - 06/29/04 06:05 PM

Just checking. Thought they might all be censored (ha). Have fun up north you know we all will down south. Had to rub it in.

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 04:39 AM

To the top wink laugh cool
Can't wait

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 02:12 PM

Two Days to go...I may need a boat to get to DFW... laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: GailM

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 02:25 PM

Hi John Boy,
Was to have left last week but my son got sick. We leave tomorrow and will be in CC for Lobsterfest until Monday and then onto AC then. Will look you all up.

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 02:50 PM

Gail, I think we are going to Lobsterfest on Saturday..Maybe we will see you there,if not you can find us at the Squirrels Nest pretty regular.
48 hours & we are "out-of-here".. wink laugh :p

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 07:00 PM

Hey Texasgal...I see you have 2 more sleeps then
you're on your way to paradise. Ya'll have fun and save some Belikin and Lobster for us wink

See ya July 9 :p cool
Pam
Posted By: HokieFan

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 08:54 PM

My wife and I will be making our first trip to Belize and AC on July 9th. We can hardly sleep we're so excited! I've been reading posts for a couple of weeks... lots of good information. Hope to meet some of you. We're planning to be at the BBQ on July 11.

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 09:11 PM

We plan on being there also. We are staying at Caribe Island. Where are y'all?

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 09:15 PM

Oh yeah, Hokiefan several of us are going to meet at Squirells Nest at Mata Rocks after we get there July 9th. See the other post.

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 11:22 PM

what is this Squirrel's Nest place I keep hearing about?????

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 11:37 PM

From what I hear it is either the bar at Mata Rocks or a bar next to it. Haven't been there. Till the 9th anyway.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: July who's there - 06/30/04 11:54 PM

The bar at Mata Rocks. Cool little place!
Posted By: HokieFan

Re: July who's there - 07/01/04 02:42 AM

knowell - thanks for the invite. If we can find Mata Rocks, we'll be there!
Posted By: robynandwyler

Re: July who's there - 07/01/04 02:58 PM

Will be at Banana Beach July 3-10th!! My first time to AC and Belize. Very Excited. Don't know how I'm going to make it till Sat!

Re: July who's there - 07/01/04 03:37 PM

OH BOY ----- More TEXANS......The more-the-merrier!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh

Re: July who's there - 07/01/04 05:50 PM

smile Hi all who are about to go "live the dream" can't wait only 14 days for us cool laugh

Re: July who's there - 07/01/04 06:18 PM

Signing in to say "HI" to everyone and let them know I am packing my suitcase. Be there Saturday!!! We are getting rain,too, Johnboy, but will be at DFW if I have to row (well, my husband has to row, I just got my nail done:)
Can't wait!

Re: July who's there - 07/01/04 09:25 PM

It finally stopped raining here in DFW. Weather.com shows to be clear for the next week. Maybe we can all make it down without the delays they have been having the last couple of weeks. Who cares about delays when we are coming back. Right

Re: July who's there - 07/03/04 06:58 PM

Almost there cool 6 more sleeps.

Gay and David too bad ya'll can't make.
There's always next yr for the PARTEE!!!
so you can PICK ME!PICK ME!PICK ME! laugh wink

Pam

Re: July who's there - 07/06/04 02:35 PM

Windjammer, 3 more days. Hurry Hurry
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: July who's there - 07/06/04 07:22 PM

HI ya'll,
Sure wish I could be there, but have to go fight the devil(s) in San Antonio....
Have a great time at Caribe Island!!!!!! Have Albert make a panty ripper, and one of you can drink it for me!! Oh, and have Chap make me something wonderful..... Oh, and get some sun for me too.......
Gay and David, I wish you could have made it down.... I've already started working on my "pick me" signs. (I DO want to know exactly which tattle-tale told Prince Ernie that the signs were my idea.....I was duly chastised).
Cheerz!!
Vicki

Re: July who's there - 07/06/04 07:48 PM

hey Vicki.......I cannot tell a lie. I told Ernie. I'm sorry, it was during one of my Belikin induced states during the last trip. We'll have to think of something to do to him at the next partee. and I promise I won't tell. laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: July who's there - 07/06/04 07:55 PM

That sounds like fun.... but can we think of something to do to Ms Gay too??????? She is just very pick-on-able... I'm sure we will all drive her crazy this year, just as some of you did to Ernie this year! smile
Cheerz,
Vicki

Re: July who's there - 07/06/04 08:25 PM

Vicki, too bad you won't be there. At least we will know Chap from the party. Thanks for setting everything up. I'm sure we can arrange to have some drinks, food and sun for you.

Re: July who's there - 07/06/04 08:53 PM

Ditto, drinks, food, sun!! I'm trying desperately to get myself ready. My mind is ready if I can just finish up at work, shopping & packing. Time is running out.

Re: July who's there - 07/07/04 04:21 AM

Wj, forget work, shopping and packing. Just don't miss the plane. Everything will work out after that.

Re: July who's there - 07/07/04 05:51 AM

I sure as H--l hope so, doin laundry now. eek

Re: July who's there - 07/08/04 03:47 PM

One more WJ. If it is not washed or packed you don't need it. laugh See ya tomorrow.
Posted By: taagbu

Re: July who's there - 07/09/04 05:05 AM

We are from Houston and will be there the 16th-26th. This will be our second trip to paradise. We will be staying at Blue Tang. Counting down the days!!
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board