AmbergrisCaye.com Home

..women only!!

Posted By: toy4irma

..women only!! - 06/11/04 12:03 AM

I NOW know the best restaurants for a romantic
dinner...Victoria House...Capricorns on the verandA...Mambo's at Mata Chica...!!! etc..
NOW what is appropriate attire???...I understand
high heeled sandals are NOT appropriate shoes....but
what IS appropriate dress for a classy dinner???
Recently cruised where hubby wore a tux and I
wore a long gown. Now I understand THAT is NOT
appropriate for SP...(I"M glad and soooo is Hubby) PLEASE give me some idea of what to bring..wear!...Arriving S.P. July 1-12
Thanks....Girl Friends>>>!!!!
Posted By: Fluffy

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 12:11 AM

My opinion. You're already in the most beautiful place in the world. Romance is a feeling not how you look. However, instead of the typical bathing suit and short attire, perhaps a smart looking sun dress w/ flat sandals. I wouldn't wear anything fancy though. It's not needed.

Have fun!!!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 12:21 AM

:p Thanks Fluffy...!!!that's what I hoped I'd
hear!! Sundress and PERHAPS barefoot...love that!
Can't feel romantic unless I think I look good though...
guess it comes from within!!!!

Why are my post triplicating??? soooo sorry
confused confused confused mad
Posted By: govikes

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 03:10 AM

Honey, you must have a 'floozy dress' i.e., sexy summer dress. That's what you wear for a special night in Belize. laugh
Posted By: Pedro1

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 03:13 AM

Govikes is wearing a floozy dress and all she wants is...................
Posted By: seashell

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 06:16 AM

Yup, a sundress, a floozy dress, or something that the wind blows around your legs . . . what a feeling.
Posted By: silkpainter

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 09:08 AM

lol... get a grip seashell
Posted By: silkpainter

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 09:09 AM

Don't float out to sea on us now.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 02:12 PM

LOL, hey Silk. Long time no sea.

Just ask Chloe. To make ya really feel sexy, standing on the dock or a beach, of an evening, with a cool flowing-type skirt gently blowing around your legs, feels fabulous.
Posted By: bywarren

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 02:43 PM

toy4irma: I will not respond on this topic since you made it so sexist by labeling it "women only" laugh But you can see my comments under the "island attire" post.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 03:16 PM

smile bywarren...didn't mean to be sexist..just didn't think most men would care to read or respond to an attire post. Sooo glad you did cool I so much agree with you about the
restaurants going the extra yard to provide
the special ambience. We hope to eat most dinners
at those restaurants... except the Sunday bbq of course. We don't mind dressing up after a day of
T's and bathing suits, but just wondered How dressed up was exceptable without over doing it.
Sun dresses are great...especially after sunburn
(nothing touches the shoulders)...wrap skirts sounds like they'd work and perhaps white cropped pants and heels? Love heels but would they get stuck in the sandy roads? Husband has
several rayon Island print shirts and drawstring
pants...so we should be stylin. Would sandals be
o.k. with his attire??
Sorry to be soooooo concerned about the appropriate attire...You see I am a "two bag" plus carry on girl. Always...always taking three
times more outfits then I ever wear! I would love to show my husband I can do one bag.???
Now don't laugh....!! are there irons in most
hotels?? I hear you laughing!! :rolleyes:
We're staying at BB?
Thanks so much for your time... :p
Posted By: ronmyway

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 03:56 PM

You go, Seashell! Keep on posting!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 04:03 PM

Yeah, but when you are on the dock or beach with that "cool flowing-type skirt gently blowing around your legs", be sure and glance down every once and a while to make sure Pedro isn't laying there looking up for a heavenly view. :p
Posted By: tincup

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 04:20 PM

Please, no heels. Not only are the streets sand (mostly hard packed), but they can be rutted, uneven, and after a rain... muddy. Nice shoes can be quickly ruined, so bring sandals that can be rinsed off. I also stay away from wearing white shorts as the dust gets on everything when the trade winds blow, and the next thing you know it is all over your clothes.
Posted By: mikell

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 04:28 PM

toy4irma...

you can bring those TWO bags...but the contents of at least one of them is going to go home with you unused! unless you're determined to stand out from the rest of your fellow tourists!

i wore a bathing suit with a few sarongs almost every day. wore the sarongs as dresses for evening dining. flip flops or slide on sandals the only footwear you'll need. all the clothing i needed could have fit in a carry-on!

it's way more casual on AC than you realize.
Posted By: margarita

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 04:44 PM

I think the swirling skirt thing is over-rated!
The winds can be strong and you can end up struggling with your skirt all night! So for sure wear SOMETHING under that skirt or all of San Pedro will see what you have to offer!
I also agree with no High Heels, there is hardly a flat surface anywhere on the island & twisted ankles and skinned knees can be common! Perhaps you have some romantic shoes with tie straps!
Also if you take a boat to get to dinner you might want to prepare for any weather conditions, of it is windy & rainy some of the daywear is a little flimsy for the natural elements! I prefer capris, a sexy top and comfortable light weight shoes for a night out. Barefeet can get hurt on glass, bottle tops & coral rock, and nighttime is easy to step on some! Enjoy where ever you go & what ever you eat!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/11/04 05:15 PM

tincup: don't rule out the heels. Some of us think that woman are very sexy in heels. You can go to many of the nice restaurants, if you are not walking, and get by in heels. When you then go to like Fido's and want to dance, and maybe are concerned about getting the heels caught in the cracks in the floor, you can take them off. That also goes for the dress you might have worn or anything else you have on. laugh

PS: it was that kind of thought I had on my mind when they took the picture of me that is my avatar ( or what ever you call those pictures under the name ). smile
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 04:42 AM

You wear the heels, By! wink Let me know how it goes...

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 04:53 AM

Margarita, I've always had more trouble with my hair blowing around, than my skirt blowing up.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 05:16 AM

I'll pass on that fashion tip, Barbara. But notice all the high heel shoes you see now in the shops in San Pedro. There are those there that wear them for those special occassions. I was only suggesting that if a lady wants to wear them, she should not feel that she would be out of place.
Posted By: Sam Scuba

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 05:32 AM

toy4irma, I wouldn't count on finding an iron in your room, but the humidity will nicely do for smoothing out any suitcase wrinkles. It has taken me several trips to San Pedro to drop my compulsive packing and simplify my wardrobe. On my last day there in Feb. I bought a sarong that I'm looking forward to wearing when I return next month. Having seen mikell's vacation photos, I think she's on to something good for island attire. Now bywarren, do you think high heels have a place with sarongs? Just checking. :-)

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 05:42 AM

I believe that bywarren thinks that high heels have a place anywhere and worn with anything. After all, he freely admits to going around and looking at them in the stores. (wg) Sorry bywarren, couldn't resist.

In any event, I've seen some of those San Pedro gals tottering around on their heels . . . never funnier than when they are walking down the beach. No offence to anyone. I'm not talking about going to church, or into Belize City for something special.

Sorry, bywarren, but for tourists, it's just silly to take high heels, so that you can carry them until you get to the "fancy" restaurant and then have to take them off when you get to the club. (Which is dangerous by the way.)

Now there's something to worry about safety-wise. Barefoot in the bar, not a good plan.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 05:48 AM

Have you seen the new flip flop high heels (1" or so)? Now that's tres chic San Pedro attire that I'm willing to try. The rest of the heels stay right in my closet.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 06:56 AM

You mean the kind with the actual little heel on them, or the kind with the wedgie-type sole?

I dunno, either way, like I said, I don't wear flip-flops in San Pedro and I don't wear them for my own good reasons. But lots and lots of others do wear them, so it's your call.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 11:14 AM

OK women, I knew better than to get on a thread titled "women only". I should have gone with my first instincts. Live and learn. Have you notice the "intriguing absence of comments" from my bretheren. UH OH, that kind of comment is what got me in trouble on another post. I'm out of here. Gone Fishin cool

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 11:49 AM

Mikell..thanks for trying to simplifying things.
You just don't know your first visit.
don't want to stand out...just want to fit in.
I have a few sarongs I bought on the islands so
there're a go. When I bought them they showed me how to wrap as a dress...hope I remember! confused
Sam...since there is so much humidity I may get
my natural wavy hair done like Mikells...looks adorable! Do they braid hair there?
Did see the flip flops with the 1 inch heels.I
may give then a try. They were VERY inexpensive.
:rolleyes: I'm sure I will have more ????

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 01:43 PM

My last post about the high heel flip flops was sort of a joke. Even though I did buy a pair, I agree with seashell that on the uneven terrain of San Pedro, it's best to have both feet flat on the ground. I have been approached on the beach by women who want to braid hair, but I haven't done it. I have an inexpensive hairpiece that I plop on top of my ponytail to reduce hair care. I haven't been to S.P. the summer before, so the weather is a new experience for me. Will be there 7/9-16. Maybe we'll cross paths, toy4irms.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 03:09 PM

Some of my sandals have a 1 to 2" heel. In those cases they still have attractive design that encorporates sturdy straps too. They can take equally the abuse of walking in the sand, hard packed uneven roads, a little mud and then still be danced on.
Posted By: Kimmay

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 03:11 PM

Sam, when you said high heel flips I thought you were talking about the platform flip flops which are perfect (at least they worked for me when I was there a week ago). They raise you off the ground a bit (to avoid mud,dust and stones) and have a flat bottom (for easy walking). The fashion queens are going to cringe when I say this....$10 Old Navy...won't care if they are ruined.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 03:24 PM

Sounds like a good purchase to me, if you like flip flops, that is. smile

Re: ..women only!! - 06/12/04 03:32 PM

My skinny-heeled flip flops are a bear to walk in and are more for fun (dare I say fashion since I bought them at a highly inflated price at Bebe?) than function. I have to go to Old Navy to shop for one of the S.P. locals, so I'll check out the platforms, Kimmay. My criteria for shoes continues to be whether they can be rinsed under running water and still stay in one piece. I say this after ruining several pairs of sandals on prior trips. I love to walk around the island so I also bring good walking shoes along.

Also, if you plan to do any boating or diving, it's important to have a pair of skid-proof shoes/sandals so you don't kill yourself walking on the dock or getting into the boat. Another piece of advice from my "been-there-done-that" list.
Posted By: lacole

Re: ..women only!! - 06/13/04 11:05 AM

yes wear something simple, yet casual. If you dress up too much you will look and feel out of place.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/13/04 12:36 PM

It's never wrong to be the best dressed person in the room.

However, in San Pedro, you might still be uncomfortable being the best dressed person there.

Not so very long ago, I saw a woman at Fidos, wearing a stunning white designer dress. She looked fabulous, but the people wearing shorts and sarongs, were quite obviously more comfortable and quite obviously having a much better time. . . . They just weren't as well turned out.
Posted By: HavinFun

Re: ..women only!! - 06/13/04 02:40 PM

toy4irma - Thanks for starting this. I am also a 2 suitcase person attempting to cut it down to one. One that's really big wink My husband and I will be staying at BB July 9 - 17. I know where you are coming from with the packing. I've been throwing stuff in my suitcase for 3 weeks and it evolves daily. We have also done the cruise circut and it's like you've been brainwashed into thinking you have to have all of these outfits and shoes to match. I just thank God we don't have to pack formal wear smile With the help of my friend, Windjammer, I'm getting realistic advice. But after laying out in the sun yesterday, I think my most important attire is going to be sunblock!!!!!!!!! Maybe we'll see you there and we can compare how many suitcases we wound up with :rolleyes:
Posted By: Fluffy

Re: ..women only!! - 06/13/04 04:56 PM

HavinFun and Toy4irma: Trust all of us who have been there and done that. My first trip in March of this year, I packed a huge suit case with one and two outfits for each day. Overkill! I literally brought half of those clothes back untouched.

When I went in May, I packed a carry on. Still brought back clothes that were untouched.

Now, when I return in September, I know exactly what to bring and what not to bring.

I found myself in my beach attire all day and sometimes all night. Depending on how many Rum Punch or Belikins I drank.

In any event, you will find that you will overpack the first time and even the second time. Afterward, your suitcase will become much more lighter. And will have lots more room to add all those items you purchase while you are shopping.

I also like to get right off the plane and get to my destination. Not having to wait for the luggage return helps a ton. Thus, a carry on.

Just some words of wisdom from me and a whole lot more who have learned as we go.

Take care and have a wonderful time in paradise!!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/14/04 01:43 PM

Havingfun...thanks for understanding!! wink I keep thinking..if you'r sweating you cannot wear the same outfit twice????..JUSTIFICATION for more clothes perhaps??? I have a great incentive idea to keep our packing to a minamum....whoever brings the most bags buys the first round at the Squirels Nest next door to BB. laugh I hear this is a way cool bar...what do you think???
We're there July 1-11 so we'll be neighbors for a few day... cool
Posted By: Sandal

Re: ..women only!! - 06/14/04 03:22 PM

toy4irma...I was just browsing pareo/sarong sites, there are several sites with instructions on how to tie sarongs. Wow! what great selections also at great prices. Hope this is helpful. We'll be there the same time you are. cool Have fun. I only want to take a carry-on also, but it won't happen :p
Posted By: Thistle

Re: ..women only!! - 06/14/04 03:37 PM

toy4irma, I'm a minimalist packer and did find that I went through clothes more quickly than I thought I would when I was there (heavens, I'm used to the DRY heat of the desert!). You can still easily keep it to one bag, though--everybody is right about it being such a casual place. I'm leaving tomorrow for a return, and I figure that if I run out of clothes, I'll just have to stay in my bathing suit all day! Another thought about shoes--you can get such fun flip-flops these days, just buy a pair with sequins for nighttime! Have a great time! Love your idea about the person who packs the most buys the first round!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/14/04 07:46 PM

toy4irma - Your on girlfriend!! Hmmmmm! I wonder what my hubby can do with out wink
Posted By: Tom

Re: ..women only!! - 06/14/04 08:21 PM

toy4irma, darling have you considered buying something wonderful while you are there? There are several shops that sell just the thing you are looking for and some are original designs. You can look great and have a souvenir all at the same time. Hubby sholud also be able to find something in say MoonDancer or other shops. If I have repeated anyone elses thoughts I am sorry but could not read them all. Have been on this board for more than 3 hours and this was going to be my last post for alittle while.
Kat
Posted By: mikell

Re: ..women only!! - 06/15/04 12:44 AM

that reminded me...

a great place to buy some truly lovely sarongs in SP is the Heart & Soul Boutique...located in a little "complex" of stores ... a bright purple building...hard to miss. there's a great coffee/pastry shop downstairs. the sarongs here were a bit more expensive than other places...but the quality and designs were outstanding...some truly lovely pieces.

and with regards to getting your hair braided...it is THE BEST way to wear long hair in the summer anywhere! imagine NEVER having to run a brush or comb thru your hair no matter what you've been up to??? wink i leave mine in braids for two months! been doing it for 20 years or more.
Posted By: Beachy

Re: ..women only!! - 06/15/04 01:02 AM

Ok,
1. I'm a man, so I'm sorry for intruding, but
2. I need some of those afore mentioned high healed flip flops from old navy (any color but yellow,size 6)because my wife bought some in Miami, but then, well... there was this afternoon in south beach, and margaritas....
anyway, she really liked 'em, and her birthday is the 22nd of this month. So I can't order them.
I am happy to pay for them in cash or martinis upon your arrival!
If you feel like helping, please contact me at [email protected] I would love to surprise her by pulling off this small "miracle"
Thanks
Chris
Casa Picasso

Re: ..women only!! - 06/15/04 02:27 PM

Chris...I'd be glad to get them for you for an
"after birthday gift" We'll be there July 1-11.
Let me know...
~*irma*~
Posted By: Windjammer

Re: ..women only!! - 06/16/04 04:00 AM

Well toy4irma & my dear friend HavinFun, I can't wait to see who buys the first drink. All I know is IT WON'T BE ME!!! While the two of you have been packing your suitcases (plural or very large) for weeks, I will pack my one small carry on the night before we leave. The good part is I will be with HavinFun so who ever buys I intend to benefit! :rolleyes: laugh wink cool

Re: ..women only!! - 06/16/04 12:13 PM

Havingfun....you're cheating...so Windjammer is giving you the inside scoop on what to pack!!!
Now to make it fair Windjammer, you have to tell
me exactly what you have packed. Hey...maybe Havingfun is putting stuff in your suitcase?? ~Just kidding, of course. We'll plan a day later when we can all meet and (I) can pay up.
Thistle are you there then....or any "two baggers" are welcome...Or anyone who reads this
especially if you can help..join us !~!~!!!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/16/04 12:17 PM

Havingfun....you're cheating...so Windjammer is giving you the inside scoop on what to pack!!!
Now to make it fair Windjammer, you have to tell
me exactly what you have packed. Hey...maybe Havingfun is putting stuff in your suitcase?? ~Just kidding, of course. We'll plan a day later when we can all meet and (I) can pay up.
Thistle are you there then....or any "two baggers" are welcome...Or anyone who reads this
especially if you can help..join us !~!~!!!
Posted By: playabees

Re: ..women only!! - 06/16/04 07:04 PM

Jen loves the yellow!
She told me so in my dreams,
Yellow Fellow Chris

Re: ..women only!! - 06/16/04 07:11 PM

Jen's birthday is June 22nd? Anyone headed down next week?

I'll be happy to buy the scandals online and have them shipped to any boarder, if someone will throw them in their suitcase. Just ditch that pair of heels, the blowdryer, and all the Mary Kay! There'll be plenty of extra room in that bag!

You can't imagine what it's like, ladies, to need a simple thing and be constantly thwarted....try finding a pair of simple 100% white cotton undies in Belize. I double dog dare you!

Anyway, Jen's a gem. She shouldn't be worrying her pretty little head about anything other than that rockin' Casa Picasso gazpacho.

If anyone is willing, let me know ASAP at [email protected] I'll order them online and have them shipped to your house.
Thanks!
Stephanie in St. Louis
Posted By: jaxjp

Re: ..women only!! - 06/16/04 09:51 PM

Beachy/Chris,

I will be arriving Mon., June 21. We will be staying at Ramon's.

If you still need someone to pick up those sandals for you, just let me know! I have seen so many cute ones while shopping this week!

Have a great day!

jacque in new orleans
[email protected]

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 02:41 AM

toy4irma, trust me we are not cheating here. HavinFun is NOT taking any pointers/suggestions from me (even though I have offered). When she called me in MAY and said she had started packing for JULY, my response was, "You are joking, right?" Her answer was NO!

Your next statement was to make it fair you asked what I have packed. Please re-read my post which is NOTHING until the night before we leave. smile

What will I pack? Very little, mask, snorkel, fins, sunscreen, bug spray, bathing suits, tank tops, shorts, undies, nighties, flip flops, a couple of sun dresses/floozy dresses (I do have a reputation to uphold), & ZIPLOCKS. All in one neat carry on bag. laugh wink

It is totally laid back & casual Belize it or Not! This is my 4th trip & no jungle/mainland this time only the island. cool
Posted By: pnowell

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 04:28 AM

toy4irma-
As Windjammer stated...don't forget the floozie
dress. wink Just keep it light-no need to over pack, I learned that 2 yrs ago. Have fun and Belize It. Be there in July. cool

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:05 PM

OK Windjammer...I'm good so far with your suggestions...(DON'T) tell Havingfun you told me!!!...Do you take a hair dryer, rollers or curling iron ,hair spray, mouse,steam iron,???? .. ...without these I MAY !!???!!! make it!! wink wink

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:09 PM

Very small folding travel hair dryer, NO to all the rest. wink

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:12 PM

...Hey pnowell....When are you there? Join us for the bag count at the Squirels nest ( suggestion from Johnboy) as a way cool beach bar....;anyway got two FLOOZIE dress...never know what may happen to one!!??!!
Hey...where' s Havinfun????? PACKING her SECOND bag I hope!!!!!
laugh

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:22 PM

Pam & Kevin will be there on the 9th same as me, HavinFun & her hubby. HavinFun already has two large bags. LOL :rolleyes: laugh

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:35 PM

...pssstttt... Windjammer..DEAR FRIEND!!!!!tell Havinfun you heard it was going to rain all week and she MUST pack rain gear!!!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:47 PM

Definitely, she needs to pack raincoats, umbrellas, boots, etc.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:57 PM

...there you go!!!!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 05:59 PM

...there you go!!!!

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 06:20 PM

Make sure that the folding travel dryer that you take has a "cool" button on it. My old one did, my new one didn't. Fries my hair. frown

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 06:55 PM

mad Hey! Are you guys ganging up on me!!!!!!

Ya'll don't have a hubby trying to put a case of Budwieser in your bag frown

toy4irma - Don't forget your ironing board! laugh

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 08:07 PM

Ladies and gentlemen,
The flip-flop crisis has been resolved.
Huzzah!
Cheers to all who offered to help!
Thanks,
Stephanie

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 08:13 PM

...Nice TRY Havinfun....Now that was the OLD me!!
Actually I do have a tiny old wooden ironing board I sometimes take...not this time since SamScuba said I could do all my ironing with the humidity!! eek
... I hear there is NO Bud ANYWHERE in S.P.
soooooooo...you'd better tell hubby he needs to bring TWO cases of Bud!!!!.......YES!!!!!!!!
(I'm in !!!) I'll have a double Scotch on the rocks, please!!! laugh laugh wink

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 09:31 PM

I'm enrolling hubby into AA as we speak. No sirreesir I'm not packing any Bud!!!!!!
Extra dry Vodka martini, very dry, extra olives, straight up please!!!!! :p

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 09:46 PM

Belikin, Rum Punch, Panty Rippers! Yahoo!!! laugh smile

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 09:50 PM

That is so funny!! but...

HELP Everyone!!!!
..Please post things HavinFun SHOULD NOT forget to pack...the bigger
the better!!!!.... laugh laugh laugh

Hold the ice!!!! cool

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 10:02 PM

Panty Ripper....hmmmmm" Guess I won't need the floozy dresses " she said as she THREW the dress from her suitcase!!!
Don't know what a Panyy Ripper consists of but...
"Yes bartender, I'll have one! wink

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 10:06 PM

Coconut Rum & Pineapple juice
Posted By: ckocian

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 10:38 PM

pahnti ripa
Posted By: knowell

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 10:47 PM

HavinFun tell your husband not to pack Bud. It will just weigh down his suitcase and slow him down getting from the plane to the bar. I'm sure he can find something he likes on the island. The Belekin grows on you. I am a Bud drinker myself and it took a few Belekin's but I like them now. I can't talk too much. I pretty much drink anything that dosen't get out of the way fast enough. Right Pam and Windjammer. We will be there July 9-16 have to meet up with all of y'all.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 10:53 PM

....No, no......please don't tell her that!!
She NEEDS to bring a couple cases of Bud just in case hubby doesn't like the Belekin's!!! wink
Posted By: knowell

Re: ..women only!! - 06/17/04 10:58 PM

You just want a free drink. What day was your party/contest at Squirels nest? And JohnBoy would know bars there we went to happy hour with them last night here. They will be down July 2-10.

Re: ..women only!! - 06/18/04 12:12 PM

Knowell...just having fun with HavinFun here.
Our days only overlap July 9 and 10...we leave the 11th so perhaps the 10th??? would be a good day for the "pay-up". We should invite Johnboy....sounds like he may be at the NEST waiting!!! So Havinfun, how's the packing going..I'm down to a train case!!! smile smile
NOT
frown

Re: ..women only!! - 06/18/04 04:56 PM

Hey Toygirl!!!!
I'm down to a make up bag hee hee hee hee!!!!!
Not! Not! Not!
I've got an idea wink Let's just buy each other a drink for all of our hard work and effort to down-size our bags. I just can't leave home without all of my STUFF :rolleyes:
Maybe we could hook up for drinks on the 9th or 10th, okay?
Have fun and throw a couple of those dresses back in the bag laugh laugh laugh

Re: ..women only!! - 06/18/04 07:05 PM

...I love that idea!!! smile
Hey you're at B.B. right..so we're neighbors
for a few days!!!
I can't leave home without it EITHER!!!!
Is this your first time to S.P. also???
Just tell me when and where???
Thanks for the FUN!!!!
Regards.
~* irma*~
make sure Windjammer comes too!!!
she sounds so fun!! :p
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board