AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: CHOOCHOO A San Pedro Bride! - 07/01/04 03:26 PM
O.K., for a little while I'm going to take up a bit of Marty's bandwidth.

San Pedro Town, Saturday June 26, 2004 our beloved Carmen, and John, one of the world's nicest guys�
[Linked Image]

And, the wedding limo, San Pedro style. My apologies to my dear friend Mark for showing him in a collared shirt, long pants (!) and SHOES!
[Linked Image]

And so�to the boats, complete with daredevil new bride attempting her Supergirl imitation:
[Linked Image]

A special thanks to all my friends, both here and in San Pedro, for your help and support the past 6 months in making this girl's dream of eight years come true. In the end everything went perfectly in spite of a bit of "Belizean Chaos" earlier in the week.

And finally�..
[Linked Image]
CC
Posted By: seashell Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/01/04 03:28 PM
Ah, that is sweet. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Do you have any more pics?
Posted By: RobertE Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/01/04 03:39 PM
WOW - I am impressed. Mark in a collared shirt, long pants and SHOES !!! That's a photo worth a thousand words. Must have been the only thing he had left clean in the closet. Hope he didn't get a rash as a result.

Congrats on a successful wedding and hope you don't have to work until your 80 to pay off the resulting bar tab !
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/01/04 03:40 PM
Nope, this was a budget deal and I could only afford 4 pictures. Thank God they're pretty good. Actually there are many, many, but I have no idea how to find, use, or access one of those post 'em up websites. Or if I even want to do that. This will just have to do.
Posted By: NYgal Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/01/04 03:51 PM
Wonderful..............WOW, thanks for sharing smile

Nicely done. Just for the record I was looking for a baseball cap veil laugh
Posted By: MandM Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/01/04 06:17 PM
Special people,,, special day! Absolutely unBelizeable. Congratulations to the bride and groom,,, and to their families!
Posted By: Barbara K Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/01/04 06:53 PM
Congrats. Looks like a lot of fun!
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/02/04 12:39 AM
What a beautiful daughter you have, and it looks as though the wedding was truly beautiful. Congrats Choo Choo!
Coco Loco
Posted By: Chloe Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/02/04 04:06 AM
Oh, just lovely to see the happy couple. Congrats.
Posted By: denverdan Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/02/04 05:07 AM
One down, one to go...
Gosh such a beautiful bride and handsome young son in law ya gots Chooch!
When is your return???
Did you or Jan cry more on that big day? wink
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/02/04 12:56 PM
Congrats, they look so happy. Glad that Carmen's dream came true, and also glad that you added a great guy to the family.
Posted By: Bride2B Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/02/04 01:31 PM
Now THAT's what we're looking for!! :-) CHOOCHOO your daughter looked absolutely beautiful and definitely very happy. Best wishes to the new couple.
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/02/04 02:07 PM
aaaawwwwwwe, i am going to cry
big congrats to the bride and groom
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/02/04 03:12 PM
Hope,

Send me yer e-mail addy. The one I have didn't work.

Be back 1st two weeks of November.

Most of the tears that day seemed to come from Carmy. I trust it was from joy, although it was a good and warm and maybe some of us were getting a bit gamy and causing the princess to well up.
Posted By: Debbie Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 07/06/04 08:51 PM
Chooch!!! Ya done good my man. She was beautiful and looked so happy. Would have loved to crash that party! Tidy bowl all around!! My regards to the newlyweds.
Debbie
Posted By: CHOOCHOO Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 06/26/05 03:16 PM
O.K., I can't help myself. It's been a year to the day and we are NOT back in SP for the anniversary. However, I've got a salt based pool, palm trees (metal), CD's--Will and Dale, Dennis Wolf, Barefoot Skinny, and three 1.75's of One Barrel.

Almost perfect.
Posted By: Chloe Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 06/26/05 05:12 PM
CHOOCHOO you are the proudest BEST DAD.
Posted By: brewkettle Re: A San Pedro Bride! - 06/28/05 01:37 PM
Hey Chooch,
I thought one of those 1BBL's was coming my way! I guess we'll just have to wait until next week to get my own from the duty-free.
We are going to miss you "HOLDING COURT" every morning on the front porch. At least I know they won't run out of ginger ale and limes if you aren't on the island.

We Hope Your Plumbing Is Working Well!

P smile & C cool
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board