AmbergrisCaye.com Home

contacting Ramons?

Posted By: collyk

contacting Ramons? - 07/08/04 08:15 AM

Hi all,

I have just booked our flights to Belize and we are so excited. I have tried a couple of times to contact Ramons, both via email and their information request page and I have never received a reply. Can anyone else suggest to me the best way to contact them. Do they normally not respond to emails or am I doing something wrong? Looking forward to the visit! We are coming in February. Thanks in advance for your help.
Posted By: klcman

Re: contacting Ramons? - 07/08/04 12:23 PM

Info right on their website:

Toll Free: 1-800-MAGIC 15 International: 601-649-1990
U.S. Reservation Office
One Freedom Square, Laurel, MS 39440-3325
Phone: (601)-649-1990 Fax: (601)-649-1996
Posted By: chattykathy

Re: contacting Ramons? - 07/09/04 09:24 AM

We stayed at Ramons last month. They were very prompt in responding to our emails requesting iced beer in our room for arrival smile
Posted By: collyk

Re: contacting Ramons? - 07/09/04 10:52 AM

thanks klcman and chattykathy...unfortunately they never did respond but we have had fantastic responses from our other choices. Now we just have to decide between the three. There is paradise villas, mata rocks and banana beach. They are so different and all have an appeal although we are tempted by the privacy that paradise villas offer but we like the deal that mata rocks offer with two free snorkelling trips. But if anyone has any views or suggestions on this, I would more than welcome them.
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board