AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: scubabarbi BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/10/04 01:55 PM
We'll be at BC's BBQ on the 18th. Who else is planning on being there? cool
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/10/04 04:43 PM
The Zeke Clan of 10 will be there right after it is finished. Arriving that Sunday afternoon and BC's is the place we hang out at. Tell Charlene & Ernie to beware!
Posted By: taagbu Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/12/04 02:09 AM
We will be arriving in AC the 16th.Second trip to paradise. We didn't make it to BC's the first time but would love to go this time. Where is it located and what time is the BBQ?
Posted By: newyorkers Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/12/04 01:46 PM
scubabarbi, my wife and I will go with you guys. We will see you at Ramon's.
Posted By: scubabarbi Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/12/04 02:48 PM
taagbu - BC's is located between the SunBreeze Hotel & Belizean Reef Suites on the beach. The BBQ is from 1-3 but from what I understand you want to get there EARLY and put your order in.
Newyorkers - I was hoping we could count on you guys!
Capt. Zeke - we'll be sure to warn them!
Posted By: coconutlady Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/12/04 03:47 PM
BZ

"The Zeke Clan of 10 will be there right after it is finished."

Assuming you are on American and get to BZE by 12:30 or so, what are you doing? Paddling a boat to AC? We ate at 3:30 two weeks ago. Of course I HAVE seen that tribe of yours eat, and maybe it's more a volume thing than a timing thing.

CC
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/12/04 05:11 PM
CC....Because there are 10 of us I always take a cab to Municipal. Flight 270 to SP gets in at 1:55pm. Have to check into condo so I think we will be cutting it close. Oh yea, I'm flying USAir.
They may be outta food when we arrive, but I'm sure the liquid refreshemnts will still be in abundance. No Blue Thingies for me though, Chooch is the man!
Posted By: taagbu Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/12/04 05:31 PM
What does the bbq cost?
Posted By: dolphin Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/12/04 06:48 PM
You can always catch the second Sunday party at Barefoot Skinny's Hammock House, which starts around 4:00pm. If BC's has sold out, there is also barbque ribs and chicken there at the Sunday Jam Session on the river.
Posted By: okie Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/13/04 03:30 PM
We had BC's BBQ July 4th. Cost is about $25 US, if I remember correctly. It was fantastic!!! There were 3 of us and we all got different things so we had a buffet!!! I got beef, daughter got seafood and hubby chicken. We each think ours was the best.
Posted By: taagbu Re: BC BBQ on July 18th - 07/13/04 11:30 PM
Sounds Great! We'll be there!
Only 3 more days till we can return to paradise! Can't wait!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board