AmbergrisCaye.com Home

We met last night...

Posted By: MALIBU

We met last night... - 07/10/04 10:25 PM

Many of us boarders got together last night. Was wonderful to meet everybody! Lots of fun at Squirrels Nest, then golf cart ride to Papi's. What wonderful people and we even picked up a few new ones along the way.

Hubby and I think we may EXTEND our stay here a bit. The poor employees at home may cry but? what can one do?
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: We met last night... - 07/12/04 02:37 PM

Great Party---- Thanks to all who came & thanks to Terry & Liz (owners of MataRocks) for putting-up with us....We really enjoyed it....Just wish we were still there....Johnboy & Texasgal laugh wink
Posted By: knowell

Re: We met last night... - 07/13/04 12:14 AM

It was a good party. Nice to meet everyone. Anybody who is still here let us know about anything else going on. We are here till Friday.
Posted By: Coreen

Re: We met last night... - 07/13/04 05:07 AM

WHAAH!!! Missed the Party. It was our last night and my boyfriend was sick so we hung in the room.

Other than that the trip was terrific, got engaged, got PADI certified, got tanned and relaxed.......can hardly wait to go back. We are kicking around going back down to get married next summer.

Trip report will follow when the post trip blues subside...

Coreen
Posted By: Johnboy

Re: We met last night... - 07/13/04 02:49 PM

WOW>>>>> I thought we did a lot... Looks like another has fallen for "PARADISE"... "congrats"
laugh laugh laugh

Re: We met last night... - 07/13/04 03:07 PM

We are home now. DID NOT want to get out of bed this morning! Having an even more difficult time getting any work done this morning...
Posted By: cajunman

Re: We met last night... - 07/14/04 12:39 AM

Malibu, any pica pica problems???
Posted By: Coreen

Re: We met last night... - 07/14/04 06:18 AM

I dove three days and snorkled 2 between July 1st and 10th, and didn't have any problems with Pica Pica. (WHew!)

Re: We met last night... - 07/14/04 02:02 PM

Whatsa pica pica?

Re: We met last night... - 07/14/04 02:13 PM

I thnik that answers my question.....are you still on island time, Mailbu??

Re: We met last night... - 07/14/04 02:32 PM

You bet. Can't get any work done AT ALL!

What is pica pica?

Re: We met last night... - 07/14/04 09:05 PM

thimble jellyfish larva.....sometimes there is a problem with it...stinging and such...

Re: We met last night... - 07/14/04 10:57 PM

Oh my. Are you serious? I am such a baby when it comes to things like that. I guess that is why my protectors have never told me about it and/or have kept the dirty details to themselves.

Re: We met last night... - 07/15/04 12:52 AM

they seem to float in the h2o and get out of the water with you.....
Posted By: knowell

Re: We met last night... - 07/16/04 03:28 PM

We are leaving today after a week. No problems in the water at all. Except for the rain and storms the first 2 days. All is good except we are leaving.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board