AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: k46tank We're coming Oct. 23rd/30th - 07/20/04 02:11 AM
Hello all!
We are coming to AC in Oct. as stated above and will be staying at Ramon's. Any advice or tips? I guess my most important question is where is the best place for cold beer? laugh
We will probably pick some up at the distributor to keep in the room, but where else? Also, since we will be celebrating an anniversary while there, any tips for dinner would be great.
See you in a couple of months!
Tank
Posted By: cajunman Re: We're coming Oct. 23rd/30th - 07/20/04 03:11 AM
if you check with Ramon's ahead of time, they will probably have the beer delivered before you get there, and have it cold and ready in your fridge..... as for restaurants, the crew on this site will be more than able to assist you, as eating is an olympic sport on AC.......
Posted By: atomicindy Re: We're coming Oct. 23rd/30th - 07/20/04 02:07 PM
I am going to be at the Sunbreeze over the same time. Are you going with Ambassadair?
Posted By: k46tank Re: We're coming Oct. 23rd/30th - 07/20/04 10:05 PM
Cajunman,
I'll give them a call and see what I can arrange. I have been perusing the board and I see what you mean, it looks like we will have several choices for an anniversary dinner.

Atomicindy,
No, we made all of the arrangements ourself. We called Ramon's and booked the rooms. We then found good tickets on American, plus we had travel vouchers from a previous flight. We'll have to look each other up....the first round is on me!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board