AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: nefertiti club caribbean lot owners? - 07/23/04 08:18 PM
Any club caribbean lot owners out there? If so, did you receive a letter requesting that you remit funds to a bank account for the "south ambergris electricity project"?
Posted By: lovey and thurston Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/23/04 08:59 PM
Nefertiti, I'm not sure where your lots are. I live on the south end. Who was the letter signed by out of curiosity? Was it Holiday Lands?
Posted By: SP Daily Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/23/04 09:15 PM
Club Caribbean is Cory McDermott
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/23/04 11:47 PM
Proceed with caution.
Posted By: lovey and thurston Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/24/04 04:15 AM
ahhh!
Posted By: nefertiti Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/26/04 07:53 PM
No, the letter was not signed by holiday lands. Does the "proceed with caution" refer to my asking this question or the question itself?
Posted By: SP Daily Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/26/04 09:51 PM
Holiday Lands is Bob Witte. Club Caribbean is Cory McDermott.
Posted By: lovey and thurston Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/26/04 10:37 PM
I asked because a few years ago, everyone in our area paid a fee to bob Witte for the setting of the poles when we got electricity. That was the holiday Lands property right away. Don't know what the south end electricity project is, but you might contact the Belize electric and see what they can tell you.
Posted By: lovey and thurston Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/26/04 10:37 PM
I asked because a few years ago, everyone in our area paid a fee to bob Witte for the setting of the poles when we got electricity. That was the holiday Lands property right away. Don't know what the south end electricity project is, but you might contact the Belize electric and see what they can tell you.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/26/04 10:42 PM
OK Lovey, I think I better have a drink.... I'm seeing double already !

Ernie
Posted By: lovey and thurston Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/26/04 11:56 PM
Hey , you old reprobate, are you coming down again soon? The Queens are probably going to have our Queenly Golf Tournament. Have you been spoken for as a caddie? Limited resposibilties, carry our ash trays, one club and our Knock you Naked Margarita's. Can you handle that?
Posted By: Ernie B Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/27/04 12:36 AM
YEP ! On all the above. I was going to caddy for Q D, But, Follow the booze !!!!

:rolleyes:
Posted By: kathyw Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 07/30/04 06:19 PM
Isn't it strange that the developer of Club Caribbean is asking for money for the electric. He just "might" have some more developments further South,he could sell for a whole lot more if he could get everyone else to pay for the electricity. Electric is now in, just past his newest developments, not sure of the name, South Beach? I would first find out how much each lot owner is to pay, then find out how much the developer (who has many lots) is going to pay. I just bet it doesn't add up
Posted By: CasaCayo Re: club caribbean lot owners? - 08/23/04 08:56 PM
It is our understanding that there are currently two bids for the power extension. One to extend the power to the edge of where Club Caribbean Subdivision starts and another to extend it past the subdivision to a further location. Both were provided along with the bids for the recent extension project that just completed.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board