AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Ideas for return visit

Posted By: Cajun Couple

Ideas for return visit - 09/12/04 10:04 PM

Hi all!

Heading back to AC late November for our second trip (first visit May 2003). Looking for "new" things to do. Have visited Lamania, Altun Ha, Cave Tubing, Zoo on the mainland, and lots of snorkeling on AC. Any ideas on different day trips we might want to try?? Also looking for recommendations for a fishing trip while on AC. Open to all suggestions! Thanks much!!
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: Ideas for return visit - 09/12/04 11:28 PM

You might consider the 3 day sailing/camping/snorkeling trip down the reef from Caye Caulker to Placencia. It's a good adventure if you have any Boy Scout blood left in you! It's a good bargain for ~$250us/person.
Everything is furnished, meals, snorkeling gear,"lodging".
It's with Raggamuffin tours in Caye Caulker.
Can't remember the link but they are on the web.
Posted By: papashine

Re: Ideas for return visit - 09/12/04 11:31 PM

Who does this trip? It sounds like a real good time.
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: Ideas for return visit - 09/12/04 11:41 PM

I moved my trip report back to the top of the
"Other places in belize category" on this board rather than "redo" all those details!
Posted By: taagbu

Re: Ideas for return visit - 09/13/04 06:31 PM

The day fishing and beach bbq with Bicho is a must. Had a great time!
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Ideas for return visit - 09/13/04 07:22 PM

like the person above , and so many board members who have used his services ,,go with fishingsanpedro.com and the famous capt bicho rivero .do a full day of great action packed fishing ,some snorkel stops ,and the famous all you can eat bbq lobster /fish beach feast with all the trimings ,a wonderful day ..it will be your best day there he and his son will pamper you for the day .I go once a month and think he does a super job and a good value for the money .. but book quick as he is very very popular and the hot guide there now >>>>> go live the dream and enjoy..
Posted By: Cajun Couple

Re: Ideas for return visit - 09/13/04 11:57 PM

Thanks much for the info! Just sent Capt Bicho a note. Any other ideas for day trips to the mainland out there??
Posted By: Badco

Re: Ideas for return visit - 09/14/04 04:41 AM

Cajun, check out my accidental"new Posting" reply to your question about day trips, I hit the wrong button...sorry. :-)
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board