AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Exotic Caye question

Posted By: Nisswavic

Exotic Caye question - 11/04/04 01:12 AM

We are planning our first trip to Ambergris Caye. We would like to stay at this resort. Any suggestions for a room? We sure would appreciate any suggestions
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/04/04 03:06 AM

The 2 honeymoon suites are by far the best. Upper is better than lower but both are very nice.

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/04/04 04:24 AM

Thank you Barbara K. Are any of the standard units recommended?
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/04/04 08:02 PM

The standards are OK. A bit small for a family but fine for a couple. The deluxe 1 br units are nicer & larger, and the honeymoon ones the best.
Posted By: Tom

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/06/04 07:43 PM

Having decorated my condo #2-B myself and consider it my home away from home I will recommend it of course. It is a lower unit with a king size bed and a Queen size futon in the living area. It is very well furnished with TV/VCR, microwave, coffee maker and plenty of dishes and utensils. You are steps away from the pool and have a great view of the ocean and on the beach.
Kat

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/06/04 11:27 PM

Thanks for the info Tom. I checked with you first-no opeings for that week.
Posted By: Fluffy

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/07/04 12:16 AM

Exotic Caye is booked that week? That's wonderful news. You still have to stop at the Crazy Canucks beach bar at the Exotic Caye. It is an awesome bar with two of the best bartenders on the island, Christian, and my personal favorite, Rick. They'll hook you up with whatever kind of cocktail you desire! Monday nights are great fun too. The Punta Boyz play and you'll be dancing your "punta" off.

Enjoy AC. About 70 more sleeps till I'm back down in Paradise!!

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/07/04 06:39 AM

Sorry Malibu but I wasn't clear. I checked with Tom about renting 2B and that was not available for 1/27-2/5. We were able to reserve other accomodations at Exotic Caye for that week. We sure will try Crazy Canucks and many of the other suggestions posted here! This forum is great for first time visitors! Thanks everyone
Posted By: Coco Loco Lady

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/08/04 09:50 PM

Nisswavic~
We're in 2B at Exotic Caye 1/19 - 1/31. We'll have to try and meet up for a drink at Crazy Canucks!
Coco
Posted By: captjeff

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/08/04 11:46 PM

coco loco lady the capt will be down jan 22 in his new condo .hope to hook up with you and fish . I know you had a great time with capt bicho at fishingsanpedro.com before!!!hope we can both fish one day with bicho ?? e mail me soon ..

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/09/04 12:36 AM

Capt Jeff~
I just sent you an e-mail, hope it was to the right address!
Coco

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/09/04 02:57 AM

CL Lady,
We will be sure to look you up-we are in 3c. My brother fished twice with Capt Bisho last year and told us to look him up.

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/09/04 03:10 PM

coco lady yes got the e mail will keep in touch ..

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/09/04 03:14 PM

nisswavic if you want to fish with capt bicho e mail fishingsanpedro.com if you wait till you get there he will be booked up ,he has two reef boats and one flats boat now and jan /feb /march all might be booked !!!!! go live the dream and enjoy..
Posted By: MALIBU

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/09/04 04:05 PM

OOPS, people are talking to me and I'm not here. Fluffy, I think we must look an awful lot alike!!!

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/09/04 10:22 PM

Nisswavic~
I agree w/Capt. Jeff, if you want to fish w/him, contact him right away, when I booked him in June for our Jan. trip, Capt Bicho told me he would be booked the whole month of Jan. We will for sure look you up, or you can look us up as you know where we are! Keep in touch
Coco Loco
Posted By: govikes

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/09/04 10:31 PM

hey Nisswavic, My grandparents lived in Nisswa when I was little (and Menaga - sp?), spent many hrs in the car traveling up there from the cities. If you're interested in doing any snorkeling, make sure you hook up with Tulu - he'll make sure he wears his Viking apparel when he takes you out and you'll have a great time! laugh

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/10/04 04:19 AM

capt Jeff and Coco Loco~
Thanks, will contact Capt Bicho right away

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/10/04 04:24 AM

Hey govikes~
Where did they live in Nisswa? I'm from the Twin Cities. We moved to our "cabin" about 7 years ago now. Menahga is really a small town!
I may dive once, but husband doesn't care to anymore, so we will be snorkling often. How do I contact Tulu?
Posted By: govikes

Re: Exotic Caye question - 11/10/04 02:25 PM

Nisswavic, it was so long ago, they lived in Nimrod too. I think the log cabin in Nisswa was somewhere around the Blueberry river (I was only 8-10 yrs at the time, memory ain't so good). I just thought it was cool seeing someone on this board from that area since alot of people from MN have never heard of those towns! If you do a search on the board, you'll find Tulu's number - someone just asked a couple of weeks ago on here. He has his own boat and does a fabulous job, there are alot of good recommendations on the board for him. Have a great time! laugh
© 2021 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board