AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Tanisha Tours

Posted By: LJ

Tanisha Tours - 12/20/04 11:27 AM

Has anyone went with them? Was thinking about
Lamania Tour (probably spelled it wrong)Do you need advance reservations or could I book after I get there?
Posted By: CrackerLarry

Re: Tanisha Tours - 12/20/04 01:29 PM

Daniel with Tanisha gave us the best and most informative tour we've ever had. Amazing fellow. Serves good food and drink, also! Probably the highlight of our entire trip. Be prepared for a 12 hour day....

We were there in the off season and booked one day ahead of time, through the hotel. In peak season you may want to book early, don't know. Have your hotel go ahead and set it up.
Posted By: Richard Chambers

Re: Tanisha Tours - 12/20/04 01:50 PM

My Lamanai trip was with Seaduced.
I'll bet all of them do a good job, they did for us.
No matter who you choose this is a very good experience if you have never done a Mayan ruins trip.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Tanisha Tours - 12/20/04 02:10 PM

Ditto what CL says...Daniel is da man!

I think he originated the Lamanai trip too.
Posted By: alaurieb

Re: Tanisha Tours - 12/20/04 03:47 PM

We also had a great trip with him to Lamanai. We enjoyed it so much we went on another trip with him later in the week. It was wonderful!
Posted By: PACouple

Re: Tanisha Tours - 01/03/05 04:16 PM

Tanisha Tours did a fabulous job for us. Daniel's the best and really knows his stuff. Our trip with him to Lamanai was wonderful.

Bob
Posted By: Gela

Re: Tanisha Tours - 01/03/05 09:26 PM

I went to Lamanai with Tanisha - Daniel was outstanding! I think I booked in advance - I think it will depend on the time of year you visit. Peak time - advance booking might be good so you get the day you want - slow/off season, you may have to wait until they get enough people to take the tour meaning you may not get the exact day you were hoping for. No matter - it's a great trip - I think it was my favorite of all of the tours I have taken in my five visits to AC.
© 2020 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board