AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Diver Dave Aqua Marina Suites - 12/22/04 07:33 PM
Has anyone stayed at Aqua Marina Suites?
Looking for info on them. Are they close to
main part of San Pedro? Do they have a dock?

How about the restaurant there, is it good?

Thanks! :rolleyes:
Posted By: SP Daily Re: Aqua Marina Suites - 12/22/04 08:40 PM
If you'll do a search (top of this page) you'll find earlier reports.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator Re: Aqua Marina Suites - 12/22/04 08:48 PM
I have stayed at Aqua Marina Suites. The location is on the north end of barrier reef drive, within walking distance to everything. I stayed in a ocean front suite and I have no complaints. I never ate in the restuarant, only because I never got artound to it since there are so many places in town. I did hit the bar. There are two piers almost directly in front of the hotel, one is a fuel pier, and the other is amigos del mar. There is info for the hotel at the lodging link on this board. you might want to try this link for packages that include the Aqua Marina suites.

http://www.capricorn.net/AAA_BZ_Menu.htm
Posted By: sandb Re: Aqua Marina Suites - 12/23/04 04:25 AM
Agreed, do a search. Lots of info...but:

The restaurant is no longer open for dinner and as of about 10 months ago, they have their own pier situated between the two mentioned above.

Happy Trails.
Posted By: CindyJ Re: Aqua Marina Suites - 12/29/04 01:59 PM
My sister and I stayed there in June last year in an oceanfront suite for 4 nights. It was very nice and comfortable. We loved the location! Close to everything. The restaurant was closed the whole time we were there. We got a package deal from Capricorn and it worked out great.
Posted By: Jack and Rose Re: Aqua Marina Suites - 01/05/05 06:23 PM
Wife & I stayed at Aqua Marina last March for 8 days. The location is great,being right in town and close to all the great food. We did not eat at the restaurant as we were told that is was just ok.I can understand why it may be closed.It is tought to compete with the great ones all over the town. It is very clean and the staff was very attentive. No complaints. Yes there is a pier right out front that you can swim off. A couple of local fishermen tie the boats up right there.When they come in with the catch,they clean the fish right there and buy the freshest filets you will ever have.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board