AmbergrisCaye.com Home

share a fishing trip

Posted By: Mongoose

share a fishing trip - 01/07/05 05:38 AM

confused I would like to share a fishing charter out of SP on the 4th of FEB. First time to AC, sounds like paradise to an avid angler like me? Also, where is a good "watering hole" that many Anglers might have a few cold ones and get more info. on the boats, guides etc.? Thanks for any info.! I am a single, will be staying at the Spindrift... any info on that hotel would also be helpfull, Thanks again!
Posted By: captjeff

Re: share a fishing trip - 01/07/05 03:25 PM

mongoose there are few good guides here ,I use fishingsanpedro.com and the famous capt bicho see rave reviews he gets on this board I think he is the best of class here ..I fish with him each month and think he is just great..tight lines to you and good fishing,go live the dream and enjoy..
Posted By: krehfish

Re: share a fishing trip - 01/07/05 04:04 PM

Seems like me and the Capt. again on this topic, and he may have the right guy for you. But... what kinda fishin are you "avid" about, and what are your expectations?
Posted By: john robertsdenver

Re: share a fishing trip - 01/07/05 06:20 PM

I just booked the good Cap'n for the 3rd for a fishing/loobster cook out for a party of five, can't wat til feb rolls around... he has a few days left open and as of my booking i know the 4th was still open. am realllyy looking forward to it john denver
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board