AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Paradise Villas

Posted By: Bawlmer_Hon

Paradise Villas - 01/23/05 04:36 PM

Has anyone stayed at the Paradise Villas? Can you tell me what the accommodations are like?
Posted By: Bobber

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/23/05 05:38 PM

Nice large grounds, big pool, clean and scenic and pretty private. The units I have stayed in were adequate and comfortable, but not a whole lot of extra space. Close walk to everything. Nice place overall.
Posted By: cottage1

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/23/05 07:54 PM

I am staying there Feb. 13-21st. It seems to be a nice condominium complex with a nice pool. A swim up bar without the bartender and liquor. Close to town(where everything is). It has had decent reviews - I haven't heard a bad one yet. No food or beverage on site, but I think next door there is a bar/rest.
Posted By: SP Daily

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/23/05 08:11 PM

No longer any food/beverage next door.
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/23/05 09:14 PM

But plenty within walking distance.
Posted By: Bawlmer_Hon

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/24/05 03:49 AM

Thanks Everyone. Cottage 1, my husband and I will be there from February 5-15. See you around the pool!!
Posted By: indygal

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/24/05 04:00 AM

There is construction going on next door. Won't be a problem at night.
Posted By: MTM

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/24/05 05:53 PM

yeah, construction is happening during the day next door to a few of the units, but the work is being performed mostly by a construction crew and not heavey machinery, meaning that the site isn't generating any noise that is bothering the Paradise Villas. It won't affect your stay at all.

The Villas are very nice and have a great location and quiet, private grounds.
Posted By: Phyllis&Ray

Re: Paradise Villas - 01/26/05 09:35 PM

An excellent choice. We will be back there in April, the ocean front villa's are great. Do a search for my trip report. And don't forget to email them ahead of time so you will have a fridge full of cold Belikin! This time we are going to get a case of Stout too, my husband loved it !!
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board