AmbergrisCaye.com Home

First Time Visit

Posted By: Clock

First Time Visit - 03/26/05 07:09 PM

I am planning my first visit to AC in June, Staying at the Seven Seas. Anyone have advice or suggestions, will be staying two weeks. How is the Seven Seas?
Posted By: papaflo

Re: First Time Visit - 03/26/05 09:17 PM

hey clock--CC and I have been staying at the seven seas every year for at least 5 years and we love it. The rooms are nice and its got a really great, private pool in the back---its usually very quiet, very private, and Papi*s is directly behind it. What I really like is that its a good 15 minute walk on the beach from Fido*s--that way you can walk off everything you ate and drank that night--we*ll be staying there again this year the week of April 16-23----think you*ll love it. peace, papa flo
Posted By: Clock

Re: First Time Visit - 03/26/05 10:49 PM

papa flo,

thanks for the post, I am looking forward to the trip. Enjoy your time.
clock
Posted By: Island Mom

Re: First Time Visit - 03/27/05 01:51 AM

We are planning our first trip to SP. We hope to be sitting in Fido's at exactly this time in two weeks!
Posted By: Caye Crazed

Re: First Time Visit - 03/27/05 11:31 PM

Hi Clock! Seven Seas is an older but well maintained place.The bedroom is small and the low ceiling fan almost did to me what Uma did to Lucy Liu.On the brighter side,the staff is the best anywhere,the location is great and it's private.You can even have Victor or Germaine order you a case of Belikin delivered to you by John Deere tractor on the beach.
Posted By: Skyliner

Re: First Time Visit - 03/28/05 01:56 AM

Are you trading through RCI? If so, you need to appreciate that Seven Seas is not a Gold Crown resort - It doesn't have the amenities you're perhaps acustomed to. We own a week there and we love the place.
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board