AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: 1goldstar444 Paradise Villas upstairs or down? - 04/06/05 02:38 PM
I was wondering if the rooms or garden views are better upstairs or down. We are reserving the garden view and I was wondering if anyone can make a suggestion?
Posted By: seashell Re: Paradise Villas upstairs or down? - 04/06/05 02:43 PM
My friends that just returned stayed at PV. Really enjoyed it. They had both a lower room and an upper. They preferred the upper, but only because they enjoyed the balconey.
Posted By: Phyllis&Ray Re: Paradise Villas upstairs or down? - 04/06/05 03:36 PM
Upper is nice because we left our balcony doors open the whole time, nice breeze off the ocean, no bugs.
We will be back in 11 days, we will be in a upper ocean view for 5 nights, then moving downstairs for the last two nights. Garden is along the pool. They all look nice. The property is like a big U that opens to the ocean, really well kept. Watch out for the gater (wooden) by the pool! Really scared the crap out of me when we came back from dinner the first night!! Enjoy!!
Posted By: 1goldstar444 Re: Paradise Villas upstairs or down? - 04/06/05 08:42 PM
Hey thanks a lot you guys! I am opting for the cheaper garden view room so I can play hard with the rest of my money :-)
Posted By: 1BKeeper Re: Paradise Villas upstairs or down? - 04/08/05 04:50 AM
We stayed at Paradise Villas in February. The garden view from our balcony was lovely and we could see part of the pool and a bit of the ocean through the palms. The groundskeeper worked all day! One thing you may need to know is that if you are renting a two bedroom there is no balcony. The second bedroom is there, I think. The staff was wonderful. (We rented through Nellie Gomez Properties.) Our group had five of the garden view villas...some up and some down. Everyone was happy! Also, some units have AC in the bedroom only so you may want to ask if any with more than one AC unit are available. I am anxious to return to San Pedro!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Paradise Villas upstairs or down? - 04/25/05 02:12 AM
so it sounds like everyone is very happy at Paradise Villas, this is great news. I am considering staying there and the grounds are beautiful there.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board