AmbergrisCaye.com Home

Day trip...

Posted By: USNA73

Day trip... - 05/10/05 01:12 PM

We're coming back to SP in June. Really looking forward to it. Thinking about a day trip to the mainland. Considering either Mountain Pine Ridge with the falls and rivers, or Cave Tubing. Any recommendations, pluses or minuses? Thanks. cool
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Day trip... - 05/10/05 09:43 PM

cave tubbing is great. if you want to do mt pine ridge you should go to San Ignacio for a few days. I am not sure you if can organize a trip from here to there...that is far
Posted By: klcman

Re: Day trip... - 05/11/05 01:43 AM

IMHO, Mtn PR is way too far to consider for a day trip. KE be right - stay in the Cayo for a few days if you;re itching to do the MPR
Posted By: Barbara K

Re: Day trip... - 05/11/05 07:46 PM

Day trips to the MPR can be arranged but it is expensive and abbreviated.
Posted By: ktny333

Re: Day trip... - 05/16/05 06:14 PM

I heard all the good things about Lamanai tour from San Pedro. I didn't do it myself since I split my stay in Belize into 2 parts - San Ignacio and San Pedro. We did Actun Tunichil Muknal and Tikal while we were at San Ignacio. Highly recommended!
Posted By: Gela

Re: Day trip... - 05/16/05 07:36 PM

If you haven't done Lamanai I would highly recommend that trip from AC. I was just thinking as I was leaving AC on Saturday that next time I want to do that tour again. I really enjoyed Daniel from Tunisha Tours.
Posted By: klcman

Re: Day trip... - 05/17/05 12:16 AM

Daniel is tops, isnt he Gela?
Posted By: Kra-Z-K

Re: Day trip... - 05/18/05 08:21 AM

the water is really low, I just went cave tubbing again so I recommend Mt. Pine Ridge now over Cave tubbing. But ATM caves and Tikal are a must over that if you are in the San Ignacio area.

Re: Day trip... - 05/20/05 12:28 AM

We did the TropicAir Lamanai tour last year. It was fantastic!
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton

Re: Day trip... - 05/20/05 12:53 AM

MPR is amazing, as well as many other locations in Belize!

For a proper trip rent a car and stay at Five Sisters Lodge or Copolla's Blancaneaux Lodge. You will have a guaranteed serious blast.

US Naval Academy? Dad was a squid, 62'-66' nuke.

SIN

Re: Day trip... - 05/20/05 03:54 PM

SIN,
Yes indeed! Beat Army!
Peter cool
© 2019 Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board