AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: renski hey barefoot gibby - 05/11/05 06:23 AM
Is this barefoot Gibby alias for Libby?? Libby with a wicked hurricane??
Posted By: Bearfoot Gibby Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/11/05 05:42 PM
Actually, it's Bearfoot Gibby from the early 90's performing in Cayo and AC and brought my little buddy Tim to SP for the first time.
Posted By: renski Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/11/05 09:40 PM
sorry about that bearfoot...your little buddy Tim is a funny guy..bought his latest cd while I was down there..Iam sure that if I didnt have so much baggage here, I also would have never left!!Always next April to look forward to....
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/12/05 01:13 AM
Hey Gibby....Those were the days eh? Jamming at JB's and the Bullfrog. No power grid in yet. Ice was a total luxury! We drank Cane Juice and Orange Squash neat. Learned to sleep in the bush for weeks with nothing but a river to bathe in and Botless flies for company. I guess I suffer from old days syndrome. I loved Belize even more back then. I know things must change but I'll never forget the celebration in La Democracia when the power grid came in...But...'Ceste La Vie...
Posted By: Bearfoot Gibby Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/12/05 06:35 AM
Dave, weh de gwan? Hows AV world? Jamming Shark Attack at JB's for the Monkey Bay students was a classic. Favorite memory of Demicracia was playing for a domino tournament between them and Roaring Creek. I was the official musical mascot.
Posted By: mazzullo Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/24/05 02:04 PM
Yo, Barefoot. Remember me, who you used to refer to as "The Singing Geologist"? We did a few songs together at Fidos and Pier Lounge, like "Under the Boardwalk", etc. Hope everything is well with you.

Sal
Posted By: Bearfoot Gibby Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/26/05 02:15 PM
Sal, what a Shocker? Are you still at Wichita St?
We are about due for a 10 year reunion concert don't you think. Everything is well with me and mine, been living in the Smoky Mountains in 10-SE.
Holler at me at [email protected]
Posted By: Tennessee Tim Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/26/05 03:57 PM
Bearfoot Gibby, where do you call home in TN. I live in Kodak and work in Pigeon Forge. I'm leaving for AC on June 3.
Posted By: Bearfoot Gibby Re: hey barefoot gibby - 05/26/05 09:25 PM
Tim, I'm, your neighbor in Sevierville that emailed you a month or so ago when you were getting no responses to your questions here.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board